Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz: Jaw broken in 2 places, internal bleeding back of the neck, 3 screws in jaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^trolls here

Comment

Are his testicles still attached?

Comment

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
        So he is like metal now? Like The Tin man in The Wonderful Wizzard of Oz? Someone tell Ortiz that he can get a heart when he finds The Wizzard.
        Originally posted by Pez View Post
        is that all? guys i can finish a fight with all that hurt in my jaws and neck and im only 15.
        Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Are his testicles still attached?

you guys are beyond rediculous, I believe idiotic is the proper term.

in the situation that Ortiz was in you would never have even finished the round. you'd be on your knees crying for mommy.

this forum has such little respect for our fighters. it's really disgusting.

But then again, every village will has it's idiots..........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 06-28-2012, 09:36 PM.

Comment

this is what happens when you have zero defensive skills. Ortiz needs to learn some head movement.

Comment

could be true but Im not believe nothing coming from his team. Its not like they would say anything that wont make him look good. They will always say the worst so he can have an excuse for quitting

Comment

Floyd cracked Victor's jaw, literally. This just proves how big a puncher Floyd really is.

Comment

You guys have turned a once great Boxing Scene into a freakin' circus sideshow. Incredible.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Listening to a radio show now, one of Ortiz team confirmed he had the jaw broken in 2 places, internal bleeding in the back of the neck which needed urgent attention and he had 3 screws and a metal plate fixed into the jaw. He asked the doc if he can fight again and doc said absolutely, the jaw will actually be stronger than before because nothing will break the plate, it's made out of the same material as airplanes.
                  Damn, whoever said Ortiz had a glass jaw knew what they were talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Damn hopefully he recovers soon enough to get the first shot at Lopez again. I want to see that rematch.
                    It'd be nice but he will take about 6 to 8 weeks, best case to recover, maybe upwards of 6 to 8 months if there are complications. Given Ortiz' minset, he may choose to never fight again and instead become a professional tri-athlete.

This is a pretty serious injury

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                      is that all? guys i can finish a fight with all that hurt in my jaws and neck and im only 15.
                      I don't know you but I seriously doubt you could. Go snap your finger in half and then smack it with a hammer a few times....then multiply that by 3 or 4. The jaw is a big bone with a lot of pain sensor locations and then you are getting hit by a professional boxer in the broken bone with trillions of little spots all yelling "it hurts"...it sounds like it would be easy to take but it is far from the case man.

Comment

Working...
                      X