Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will you do to make sure your children don't end up like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't watch that.

Those kids will regret that when they get older.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

lol haha pig. I would put those little babies in their place and break them down psychologically, no force needed......yet.

Comment

Damn, those kids deserve a whooping, but to be fair, we've all done messed up stuff as kids.

I burnt my next doors neighbors garage (accident, playing with matches) & they don't know it was me till this day

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
            Damn, those kids deserve a whooping, but to be fair, we've all done messed up stuff as kids.

I burnt my next doors neighbors garage (accident, playing with matches) & they don't know it was me till this day
            yeah but I don't think you ridiculed and made fun of a nice, poor old lady to the point where she broke down in tears?

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
              yeah but I don't think you ridiculed and made fun of a nice, poor old lady to the point where she broke down in tears?
              We've all done a few messed up stuff as kids, maybe not as bad as that but you live & you learn, I'm sure those kids will.

Comment

She has been donated over $350,000 with 29 days left to donate more, don't really feel too bad now, 10 minutes of verbal abuse & your going to become a millionare, smh.

Comment

My children would never imagine doing that ... you know why?

I put the fear of God into them at a young age.

People need to teach their children you cannot say whatever you like to whomever you like. The world doesn't work like that. Words hurt people, not everyone has a thick skin or is secure with themselves. There is no reason to treat anyone like that.

They are nasty little ****s and one day they are going to meet someone who will make them feel as low and unwanted and they did to her. Hopefully someone will find it funny enough to film it and post it online so they can know how it feels.

Brats.

Comment

Kids can easily act 1 way in front of their parents & the complete oppisite when they are around their friends, quite common in kids to do that I'm pretty sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                      Kids can easily act 1 way in front of their parents & the complete oppisite when they are around their friends, quite common in kids to do that I'm pretty sure.
                      Of course it is, that is why it is important to teach your child to be a leader not a follower. Teaching children to be empathic and show compassion and not go along with the crowd is what is lacking with these little pricks.

There is noting weak about showing compassion to someone in a position of weakness, in fact it takes a truly strong person to stand up for someone else who is being mistreated.

I bet if one kid said something it would have ended, No one wants to look like the as*hole in front of their friends, instead, they sat quietly watching whilst a woman was verbally abused till she was brought to tears.

They all have mothers and grandmothers, some woman brought them into the world, she is someone's mother and grandmother, why isn't she deserving of the same respect they would give to their own? I'm sure they would be upset if someone treated their mum like that.

People need to grow the fuk up and start being accountable for their own actions. If that was my child, I would have him over to her house everyday after school doing yard work, cleaning, shovelling dog **** for all I care until he learnt that humility and decency should be shown to everyone regardless of looks and stature.

/rant
                      Last edited by Bossy; 06-21-2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X