No announcement yet.

Any one here collect fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
    Lol VHS I remember those damn when you think about the qaulity was garbage glad they werent around too long in my time but then again I was a poor kid so I watched whatever tf haha
    this post makes me feel so old.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
      I started at the begining of the year and every payday I buy a set of dvds. I got about 150 fights so far on dvd.
      Where do you order them from? My gym always runs old fights on screens, so I study great fights between rounds. But at home I mainly watch on Youtube. Anyone know of a great site to order collections? Would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        this post makes me feel so old.
        Agreed lol. I don't like conforming to technology. Hated moving from cassette to CD, didn't see why I need to to re-buy my movies on DVD, and was really late to getting an mp3 player. Now I can't live without it, but transitioning to the next technological phase is awful. I am not looking forward to the next one.

Comment

I have a few thousand fights on DVD & VHS, all original.

Tommy Farr, Joe Louis, Roy Jones, Tyson, Schmeling, Buchanan, Ali boxsets etc etc

If anybody is looking for anything in particular drop me a PM and if I have it, i'll upload it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I have a few thousand fights on DVD & VHS, all original.

Tommy Farr, Joe Louis, Roy Jones, Tyson, Schmeling, Buchanan, Ali boxsets etc etc

If anybody is looking for anything in particular drop me a PM and if I have it, i'll upload it for you.
            I had a big VHS collection from 1990. I pretty much had every major heavyweight fight until my VCR died in the mid 00's. Now I just download them from sites like this. I ended up giving my collection to a fan who called my ad off a free online classified web site. I still semi collect fights but don't really care to collect every fight that I see anymore because of changing technology and knowing that these fights are easier to get than they were before the internet.

Comment

I had a feeling there were some collectors here. Less than I thought though.

Comment

Originally posted by miamike View Post
                I started at the begining of the year and every payday I buy a set of dvds. I got about 150 fights so far on dvd.
                That's really cool. Nice work. I have many fights too and i upload some of them to YT which I think is worth doing if you have some interesting stuff.

Comment

I have a vast collection. Mainly recorded on video, brought on video or brought on DVD.

I'm a nightmare on computers and things like that so I don't tend to download fights. I have some downloads, but not many at all. When I watch fights I like to sit down and watch them on the Television, just how I like it.

The only time I really spend time on the computer watching fights is on Youtube. It really is amazing how much footage is on there. I'd have killed for Youtube when I was young. The youngsters these days have it luckier than they could ever imagine.

I know Poet has a vast collection also.

Comment

If any of yall have any rare fight's that you have collecting dust on a shelf, yall better post them on the tube, no one likes a greedy SOB

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I have a vast collection. Mainly recorded on video, brought on video or brought on DVD.

I'm a nightmare on computers and things like that so I don't tend to download fights. I have some downloads, but not many at all. When I watch fights I like to sit down and watch them on the Television, just how I like it.

The only time I really spend time on the computer watching fights is on Youtube. It really is amazing how much footage is on there. I'd have killed for Youtube when I was young. The youngsters these days have it luckier than they could ever imagine.

I know Poet has a vast collection also.
                      I'll never agree with you more than I do here. Hell, I'd have killed for a VCR when I was young

Comment

Working...
                      X