No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Discusses Vic Darchinyan Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno Discusses Vic Darchinyan Title Clash

NEW YORK – Just one month out from the biggest fight of his life and his first in the United States, Anselmo “Chemito” Anselmo and his wife Rouss Laguna Moreno found out they are expecting twins.

[Click Here To Read More]

They all think they've got Vic figured out before they get into the ring with him, but once Moreno tastes that power he will be in defense mode all night. Question now though is, will Vic's diminishing power (getting older and moving up) actually effect the larger Moreno like I boldly predict?

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
      They all think they've got Vic figured out before they get into the ring with him, but once Moreno tastes that power he will be in defense mode all night. Question now though is, will Vic's diminishing power (getting older and moving up) actually effect the larger Moreno like I boldly predict?
      90 million, I got Moreno...bet?

Comment

Donaire duckers.

Comment

Mariano Riviera? Lmao! Sure ! Sure! Never be on a level as a future hall of famer like Mariano! Goin back to the fight vs Vic! He is gna smother u with his pressure and his power! Only thing is like Bierstadt said his age hopefully doesnt catch up with him! And for the clown who said Vic is a Donaire ducker is stupid! Becuz after Vics loss to Flash he asked for rematch right there and than and has been asking for one! Now! Will Vic beat Donaire? Thats unlikely becuz Flash is wayyyyy tooo fast probably has one of the fastest hands in Boxing! Hes too lanky , too tall and his footwork is better than Vic and becuz Vic is aggressive he might just come in contact with the left hook of Flash! But if anyone can KO Donaire and has the heart and the never quit attitude its Vic! I want Vic vs Mares!

Comment

Vic never ducked Donaire, fuken clown ...go ahead and say it to Vic's face

Comment

This will be an interesting fight. We'll get to finally see how good Chemito really is, one way or the other.

Comment

I am watching all the fights on Dec 3rd with a packed house and an ice chest full of beers in the middle of my living room with most people scoring the fights with their note pads meat on the grill then we eat then we call a cab and hit up the clubs at around midnight this is how I do it freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  NEW YORK – Just one month out from the biggest fight of his life and his first in the United States, Anselmo “Chemito” Anselmo and his wife Rouss Laguna Moreno found out they are expecting twins.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  Anselmo Is a boss

Comment

Working...
                  X