Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac-May Happens, will there be a race riot b/t the 2 groups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pac-May Happens, will there be a race riot b/t the 2 groups?

Serious question because a lot of *******s and *****s seem really serious about this stuff. And most *******s are Filipinos while most *****s are black and white Americans with some Latinos in the mix. And let's be honest there are people in real life that can't separate sports/entertainment from reality. Like the Giants fan getting stabbed by Dodgers fans. British hooligans in football/soccer attacking families with kids at World cup events.

So is it possible that these 2 groups will be throwing it down?

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post
    Serious question because a lot of *******s and *****s seem really serious about this stuff. And most *******s are Filipinos while most *****s are black and white Americans with some Latinos in the mix. And let's be honest there are people in real life that can't separate sports/entertainment from reality. Like the Giants fan getting stabbed by Dodgers fans. British hooligans in football/soccer attacking families with kids at World cup events.

pac**** goin to shank every Black kid on the block after Floyd whoops manny's ass.

Comment

No. Because by then, the NBA and NFL lock out would be over.

Comment

it's already happening

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post

pac has 3 losses..................

another loss would not make any difference really as to his boxing legacy....

and no....no untoward incidents happened during pac's losses................

Comment

no lol

pac-may isn't that big of a deal

Comment

I think pacfans everywhere would jump off of buildings if he takes OST.

Comment

I'll stand and back up the Brothas.

I can't stand flips. They are the new Nazis.

Make it happen, I'm ready to stomp these midgets like i did at the Morales vs. Juice Man fight.

Comment

no offense but the pinoys will get stomped EASILY by the brothas LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
                    I'll stand and back up the Brothas.

I can't stand flips. They are the new Nazis.

Make it happen, I'm ready to stomp these midgets like i did at the Morales vs. Juice Man fight.
                    war ortz

Comment

Working...
                    X