No announcement yet.

The Shortage of ELite Southpaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    Yeah I recall you making a thread or a post about it, btw why you block your karma?
    I prefer black, no one ever believes me when I tell them that :/

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      We should band together, make a petition, and tweet the **** out of Floyd to fight Luis Collazo for his southpaw tuneup. Luis is still under Don King right? Floyd been chillin with Don all the time.
      No Collazo is not with King anymore. Their contract expired.

And, petition or whatever wouldn't make a difference. Floyd doesn't care what people think about his opponent. He will fight who he wants, when he wants.

I still find it hard to believe that he will fight Spaddy. But, being Floyd it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        No Collazo is not with King anymore. Their contract expired.

And, petition or whatever wouldn't make a difference. Floyd doesn't care what people think about his opponent. He will fight who he wants, when he wants.

I still find it hard to believe that he will fight Spaddy. But, being Floyd it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.
        I would be surprised. Floyd's victims have all been highly rated guys with names ever since he became famous by whooping Oscar's AZZ!

Comment

Collazo just won by 3rd round KO and called $ out. Make Collazo the southpaw tuneup victim for $!

Comment

Working...
          X