Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Video* JT Trainers "Toney Gonna Be 1st To Choke Couture, Punches R Laser Beams"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *New Video* JT Trainers "Toney Gonna Be 1st To Choke Couture, Punches R Laser Beams"

[youtube]
    Last edited by photomane; 08-03-2010, 02:31 PM.

Tell that to Valentijn Overeem...

Comment

go toney...win or lose you are the man!

Comment

Originally posted by PopoFreitas View Post
        Tell that to Valentijn Overeem...
        LOL Ubereem's bro broke his leg or something like that from what i remember. Couture has been submitted but his ground game is still very solid. He completely outgrappled Ortiz( underrated grappler), Gonzaga and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
          LOL Ubereem's bro broke his leg or something like that from what i remember. Couture has been submitted but his ground game is still very solid. He completely outgrappled Ortiz( underrated grappler), Gonzaga and others.
          Wasn't that a choke? Anyway, it doesn't matter because Toney completely sucks on the ground but Couture isn't that good either.

Also he didn't "out-grappled" gonzaga in the sense you're talking about... Before taking the fight to the ground Couture broke gonzaga's spirit by beating him up using his dirty boxing from the clinch, then he took him down and his head smashed gonzaga's nose and Gonzaga gave up in the next round, as usual by him.

But yeh, Couture does have a good defensive bjj skills and thats enough to beat Toney on the ground.

Comment

McKee and A Shark Tank trainer have no weight.

Comment

LOL his head trainer looks like an egg.

From what i(ve heard Randy is gonna be the first death in UFC history.
              Last edited by Junito-Rulez; 08-03-2010, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X