No announcement yet.

Comcast sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast sucks!

Second night in a row Ive had to call tech support because my box was acting up. Last night, On Demand wouldn't work. Tonight, after watching Trauma recorded on the DVR, the screen went blank and picture was
    down on all channels. As much as I pay for this ****, I expect a lot less issues. Anybody else having these problems?

EDIT: Damn cable companies can get away with this **** cause what other choice do you have? Satellite? No thanks.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    Second night in a row Ive had to call tech support because my box was acting up. Last night, On Demand wouldn't work. Tonight, after watching Trauma recorded on the DVR, the screen went blank and picture was
    down on all channels. As much as I pay for this ****, I expect a lot less issues. Anybody else having these problems?

EDIT: Damn cable companies can get away with this **** cause what other choice do you have? Satellite? No thanks.
    i get direct t.v and to me, cable was the **** compared to direct t.v, i get all the channels, every last one of them but its still ****in sucks

150 dollars almost for a ****in sorry contract and it still sucks, if only if i was like all the rest of you cheap basterds streaming free live fights on the internet

Comment

I carry Direct TV and Cable and they both suck!!

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post

comcast has been good to me except my bill went from $86 to $128, that **** kept increasing every month with the same service (, now im on steady $95.

as for DVRs, ive never had a problem. youre prolly jus the lucky one.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
          comcast has been good to me except my bill went from $86 to $128, that **** kept increasing every month with the same service (, now im on steady $95.

as for DVRs, ive never had a problem. youre prolly jus the lucky one.
          Yeah my bill went from 130 to 200+. The only good thing about Comcast is no contract.

Comment

You're unlucky, I personally don't have problems with Comcast. Sorry about your unfortunate luck.

Comment

comcast is a piece of **** company, they will hire almost anyone, even pedos, i left the cable guy installing my my cable and went out to go wash my laundry, i come back 10 mins later and this guy is watchin **** on my cpus.... he even looked like a pedo.

Comment

Comcast internet is too expensive...Can anyone recommend a cheaper,yet good service...

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
                  comcast is a piece of **** company, they will hire almost anyone, even pedos, i left the cable guy installing my my cable and went out to go wash my laundry, i come back 10 mins later and this guy is watchin **** on my cpus.... he even looked like a pedo.
                  Are you serious? I can't believe that story... Sounds made up, no offense man... That guy was whacking in your house probably!

Comment

Originally posted by cottokospac View Post
                    they hired burner

Comment

Working...
                    X