No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce said Calz is still 5,6 lbs over the limit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Bunce said Calz is still 5,6 lbs over the limit

Steve Bunce said Calz is still 5,6 lbs over the limit it could be just to gain more interest in the fight to gain more viewers etc cause he did say Joe would and Enzo would kill him for repeating but he said im going say it anyway

but what if he is over the limit by 5,6 lbs?

when did he say this

Comment

Quick, Sergio! Bring out the tea!

Comment

Originally posted by jkdking View Post
        when did he say this
        today on the pt 3 of the Jones v Calz countdown

Comment

joe's afraid of Roy. he wants the fight to be canceled

Comment

i hope you're bull****ting but i wouldn't be surprised if it was true. normally when fighters move up in weight they add on lean muscle mass but joe didn't do thatbecause it would mean him losing his speed.

so when joe moved up in weight he was never going to look more muscular bigger, he was just going to be able to eat more. in the hopkins fight he looked as though he had a few more pounds of fat on him to make 173, personally i think thats what slowed him down a touch vs hopkins.

there was a period on 24/7 where he was sitting in little italy and eating pasta - at that stage it looked like he was on a holiday rather than in a training camp.
            ________
            Daihatsu Materia History
            Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

he prolly still has to adjust to the new weather and still has to take a big sht

Comment

Originally posted by georgenewman View Post
                joe's afraid of Roy. he wants the fight to be canceled
                he might be looking to come in naturally heavier so he has more power to stop Jones

just a thought

Comment

any vids of bunce saying this?

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                    i hope you're bull****ting but i wouldn't be surprised if it was true. normally when fighters move up in weight they add on lean muscle mass but joe didn't do thatbecause it would mean him losing his speed.

so when joe moved up in weight he was never going to look more muscular bigger, he was just going to be able to eat more. in the hopkins fight he looked as though he had a few more pounds of fat on him to make 173, personally i think thats what slowed him down a touch vs hopkins.

there was a period on 24/7 where he was sitting in little italy and eating pasta - at that stage it looked like he was on a holiday rather than in a training camp.

Calz walks around at 14 stone but that is what he bloons upto water etc he is not a natural 14 stone and i think that is why he looked fleshy around the waist against Hopkins he is probably still a 168lbs but he finds it harder to get down there

Comment

Working...
                    X