Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 billion points if you post in this thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post..........

Comment

Hey now....

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        I'm going to pop his banning cherry.

Karma Abuse
        KARMA abuse is strictly prohibited. Anyone posting asking to Red K other members, especially the staff, will be permanently banned without question. Further, Red K'ing a moderator for making an official decision about the forums, or posting anything related to the forums will get you banned. Abusing staff members for any reason in Karma is the same thing as you asking to leave for good. NOTE: If you Red K A moderator for doing his job, I will reset your Karma back to negative.
        Added 3/6/12 - Karma abuse by old school members (members registered enough years to have 'super' Karma), will be dealt with in the following way. Karma will be reset to zero. If I see or receive complaints that high level karma members are abusing it, you'll start over at ZERO.
        It was because i said that i thought the US would finish third in their World Cup qualification group .

Thanks for the points Barnburner and the green Codey .

Comment

Burner is one generous homie

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Must have green karma bar/1 rep point. (unless you have red wrongly)
            One 5 billion sum person.
            If you posted and you don't get your points within a week PM me because I've missed you accidently.

This will take place until I run out of points.
            Why are you getting rid of your points Barnburner? Who else is going to have those competitions in the betting section. They are fun to enter. I don't do them for the points, just for the challenge.

Comment

I am here. Now what?

Comment

I'm in man

Comment

Hello......

Comment

Thank you for this.

Comment

In like flynn

Comment

Working...