Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido, Lopez Take Different Public Approach at Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido, Lopez Take Different Public Approach at Presser

Wednesday’s presser in San Juan for the rematch between Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel Lopez revealed two things as it pertains to the main event: Lopez is intent on proving that the first fight was a fluke, while Salido just wants everyone to shut up and fast forward to fight night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow. Looks like JuanMa did a lot of talking, but Orlando said a lot more with just a few words. I like it.

Comment

WAR Juanma!

Comment

Juanma is getting stopped again by salido. Probably sooner than last time. He did not show much defensive improvement in his last fight and his inactivity probably has not helped either. As much as I once liked him, i just don't see him beating salido on saturday.

Comment

Juanma will win this one for sure. Salido landed some overhand rights that landed flush but Lopez will be ready for that.. This should be an easy win for Lopez. For those who are saying Salido will win, please admit if he loses that Juanma beat him and give him credit. Actually if you watch the fight--although Lopez was indeed hurt(it was a premature stoppage) He was swinging back but dazed. No excuses Salido got him but the round should have continued

Comment

Originally posted by TKO1 View Post
            Juanma will win this one for sure. Salido landed some overhand rights that landed flush but Lopez will be ready for that.. This should be an easy win for Lopez. For those who are saying Salido will win, please admit if he loses that Juanma beat him and give him credit. Actually if you watch the fight--although Lopez was indeed hurt(it was a premature stoppage) He was swinging back but dazed. No excuses Salido got him but the round should have continued
            Those overhand rights are hard to defend against. And JuanMa showed against Mike Oliver that defense still isn't in his vocabulary. Assuming Lopez fights the best fight he's capable of, this still isn't an "easy win." Salido is underrated.

Comment

I think Lopez is going to try and fight smarter and change up a lil but he will revert back to Lopez from the first fight because he relies more on his power than anything else. He has not much technical fight game and it is too late in the game for him to be taught something different in my opinion. Salido is going to get him out of there in the 5th. All in all I'm going with Salido. Lopez won't hurt him. and can't out box him.

Comment

Originally posted by TKO1 View Post
                easy win for Lopez. For those who are saying Salido will win, please admit if he loses that Juanma beat him and give him credit.
                Did you give Salido credit when he won????? And if JuanMa wins but has a hard time are you going to admit you were wrong about an easy win???

Comment

Once again we have the big mouth Puerto Rican vs the quiet Mexican warrior!

It remainds me og Sanchez vs Gomez too much tongue and not enough cojones....Juanma will get stop again, why you might ask?
                  Because orlando Salido did not tremor from Juanma's best shots!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                    Once again we have the big mouth Puerto Rican vs the quiet Mexican warrior!

It remainds me og Sanchez vs Gomez too much tongue and not enough cojones....Juanma will get stop again, why you might ask?
                    Because orlando Salido did not tremor from Juanma's best shots!!!!!
                    You really saying Gomez didn't have balls in the ring?

Comment

Working...
                    X