Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on what to do if someone is dissing you and hitting on you girlfriend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kick his ass!!!

yo dog if hes doing that in front of you. he obviously thinks you soft and has no respect for u. how u think your girl feels about u not doing anything. if i were u i would confront him and if he tries to play himself just put it on him. if hes bigger than u bring brass knuckles or a knife. but whatever u do u got to man up and fight for whats yours homie.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer13 View Post
      Hello all, I'm trying to learn about what to do in this general type of situation:

If you are a mellow person who doesn't like fighting over stupid things and are already secure and comfortable with your gf and its not the fact that the guy is hitting on your gf cause it doesn't matter if you trust her but if hes disrespecting you in front of her and being a moron. What would you do in a situation like this? Also add that you don't know if you will win cause its a guy you don't know.

In my case as a person who doesn't know mma so if the guy turns out to be trained in it and which case I'd be at a disadvantage. What are your views on this?

Sorry if its been asked before or if this is the wrong forum.
      Always ask yourself: WHAT WOULD OSCAR DO?

He would walk away.

Cuz you're asking for trouble. Guy kills you, or you kill the guy, or you end up in jail...not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by isiahmike View Post
        yo dog if hes doing that in front of you. he obviously thinks you soft and has no respect for u. how u think your girl feels about u not doing anything. if i were u i would confront him and if he tries to play himself just put it on him. if hes bigger than u bring brass knuckles or a knife. but whatever u do u got to man up and fight for whats yours homie.
        omg that is a recipe for time served + probation.

Comment

drop him if he crosses the line thats it, doesnt matter if he knows mma or any of that stupid ****. if you catch him first its over. were not talking about official sanctionized boxing fights here, skill doesnt really matter all that much in a street fight if your punch lands first you already have the momentum and if you know how to punch you'll basically always win if you land first

with guys like that you never know they usually dont know how to fight. real fighters dont walk around acting like idiots looking for trouble

Comment

Thanks guys! Some good replies here.

Originally posted by putaloco View Post
            how is he hitting on her? how secure are you with youre woman? it usually takes two to tango homie. no disrespect but you should check your lady before you check anyone else.
            CAN'T SHE JUST TELL HIM TO STOP CUZ SHE HAS A MAN?
            she makes it clear that shes taken but there are just some guys who still don't quit and then start talking **** on her man to try and persuade her. You know those types..

Originally posted by bernardotelo View Post
            it's pretty easy since i can see your a wimp...get him from behind when hes alone and no one is seeing and knock his ass out then wink at me with a bad ass face when you see him...lawl.
            Lol... it has nothing to do with me being a wimp, although I'd be instantly pissed I'm rational enough to think things through logically. I just don't see the point of getting into pointless fights over words from some guy who I'd already look down on and could careless about.

The main issue is the disrespect. But to fight or not to fight is a double edged sword in both ways. If I fight him I might seem insecure and a douche/bully if I don't fight him I might seem like a coward to some people.

I guess in conclusion I'd just start off by being assertive verbally and if it escalates to a fight oh well?

Comment

oops sorry I just figured out that this thread would have been more appropriate in the boxing scene lounge section? my apologies to anyone who is offended.

Comment

Originally posted by alb829 View Post
                Everybody wants to be a tough guy....but reality is people end up dead over similarly dumb situations. If you you are secure in who you are and aren't bothered by it and the other guy hasn't physically touched/threatened you, then why fight in the first place? I can't think of any positives from fighting. You risk getting locked up, hurt or shot(where I'm from fights lead to somebody going to the trunk, it rarely ends w/ just a fight). Not to mention that recently there was a 1 punch fight that led to the death of the other combatant. The guy that threw the punch was jailed and charged with manslaughter. My advice is grow up and keep the fighting in the ring.
                i agree man.... i just dont wanna put my record on the line, ive done so good throughout life not 2 fck up and i aint gonna let some idiot screw me over! just have a serious talk with the guy, be professional about it and trust me the dude will bug off, i used to get this since ima small dude (130 pounds skinny) and were am from its basically kinda ghetto full of low lifes so go figure! and usually people who do that kinda sht are dudes that are like 170 pounds and it really sucks lol... i know i could fck som1 up but i hate 4 the fact that they got like 50 pounds over me uughh! lol

i hate...i fckin hate dudes that r like that man...thats fcked up 4real... i know i didnt hit on girls that had a bf....thats just me...am really respectful when it comes to those kinda of things...

Comment

Originally posted by Aperion View Post
                  Don't fight, unless violence from this other guy is immanent. In that case, hit first, straight punches, then leave immediately.

I know I could have easily been in a few street scraps, jail and death are the two reasons why I've never been in a fight on the street. My wife is black, and I'm a typical looking white guy, this basically means a lot of black people hate us here and have no problem staring and saying ignorant **** - people who do things like this are insecure passive aggressive babies - look them in the eye, most cowards will not meet your gaze, and if they do, they back off because only an ignorant pathetic coward wants to hurt another human being for no cause. So far that's been my experience, but be prepared to fight if necessary, stay lose, not angry so your judgement isn't clouded.
                  wooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't do anything.

I wouldn't let some dick control how I feel.

Comment

look man. i just started boxing and i can tell you straight off that if he has any fighting experience he will win. hands down. (unless you are a boxer. didnt mention if you have fighting experience under your belt but id guess not). first shadowboxing session i had i got my ass whuped by a kid half my size just cus i had no idea what to do and my reactions where terrible.

i see posts like this all over the internet. point is if you want to be a tough guy then get boxing. but its probably a better idea to steer clear of fights. esspecialy if you dont like them.

Comment

Working...
                      X