Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora vs. Sexton or Haye vs. Audley: Which is Battle of Britain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora vs. Sexton or Haye vs. Audley: Which is Battle of Britain?

To me I am going with Chisora vs. Sexton, two young fighters, Chisora is unbeaten, Sexton has only lost to Chisora. Their first match was a good fight, to me the winner is the future of British heavyweight boxing. Haye vs. Audley, if Haye wins, he's British heavyweight boxing for the next year and then he retires. If Audley wins, he will just get sparked out the next time he fights and wind up in a ditch somewhere. Chisora vs. Sexton next month promises to be the better fight and with more on the line.

At least Chisora-Sexton will be a competitive fight.

Anyone who insists Audley has any chance against Haye has obviously not watched very many Audley Harrison fights.

The only question in the Haye-Harrison fight is now long Haye will carry Harrison to make it look like a legit fight.

Haye could just come out throwing from the opening bell and Audley would be in the fetal position crying in the corner from the sheer force of a couple violent misses by Haye. I reckon Haye will want it to last 3-4 rounds because he knows if he hits Audley hard it's over and he doesn't want the fight to turn out like Khan-Salita because people will just deride him even more for taking on such a terrible opponent.

Comment

None are battle of Britain.

We'd need at least 2 heavyweights at world level. Haye won't fight another world class Brit, he'll be retired by then.

Maybe Price/Fury/Chisora could be in a few years.

But I doubt it 'cause Price's chin ain't great, Fury is a lazy **** and Chisora isn't really world class material - none of them are tbh.

But Price is our best HW technically.

Comment

Working...
      X