No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Holds Court With New Title in Bolton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by avnikuka View Post
    A lot of titles these days, but honestly you guys are abusing Khan too much. A lot of you guys were saying Khan was going to get beaten by Molina. Don't kid yourselves now. .
    who was saying that? molina was a tiny lightweight and khan was a million to one favorite. everyone was making fun of khan for taking such a pansy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
      You would think he beat Floyd and Manny back to back...lets give him a heros welcome and early HOF induction while we're at it.

amir khan is a good circus act, thats for sure. he's got fans at the same delusion level as him, so good for him!

beats carlos molina ffs, and puts all his belts on display at home. Im sorry, but this kid is a pure attention seeking, rambling, smoke and mirrors act twat

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

amir khan is a good circus act, thats for sure. he's got fans at the same delusion level as him, so good for him!

beats carlos molina ffs, and puts all his belts on display at home. Im sorry, but this kid is a pure attention seeking, rambling, smoke and mirrors act twat
        boy if thats not a pure case of pot calling the kettle black...i dont know what is! :WORD:

Comment

WOW sooo proud of a silver belt ..................................... After being a two belt champ. Damn what would he do if he ever won the real one that Garcia has lol O well

Comment

danny garcia is the regular wbc titleholder. lucas matthysse is the interim wbc titleholder. now amir khan is the silver wbc titleholder. matthysse and garcia have fights scheduled, but man oh man i hope matthysse gets a crack at either one next year.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              �������� they made him a press conference for a fake belt wow lmaooo
              it wasnt a press conference for the belt u dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post

hypocrite at its finest. eat a burger kid.

Comment

This is apart of the reason why he won't ever be the elite of the elite.

His hype machine ensures the fame will always go to his head instead of boxing

Comment

I'm 28 and have never boxed in my life. If I started now I'm pretty sure I could grab one of these bull**** titles.

Jose Sulaiman dreams of a day where every man has a home, a car, a family and a WBC title.
                    Last edited by Enzo Mc is SHIT; 12-19-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                      You would think he beat Floyd and Manny back to back...lets give him a heros welcome and early HOF induction while we're at it.
                      He is touring the world and each.major city is going to give him a victory parade

Comment

Working...
                      X