No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vanes, Lara Nearly Rumble at The Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by argminasyan View Post
    lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH
    I'm sure Mayweather was pooping his pants when he grabbed Ortiz' neck.

Comment

Damn i hate to be negative and i know boxing is no beauty pageant but Vanes is one UGLY mofo!

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I'm sure Mayweather was pooping his pants when he grabbed Ortiz' neck.
        did you just compare mayweather to lara? shows your intelect

Comment

lara is dead!!!! looks nervous at the weigh in... the nervous guy is the one that always puts his hands on the other guy... how many times have the klitschkos put their hands on their opponent over the years???? cott? pack???? lara is gonna regret taking this fight!!!! hes going to get schooled and know that Cuba is best known for producing one thing, CUBAN MOTHER****IN CIGARS... everyone acting like cuba is the manufacturer of boxers like america is manufacturer of basketball players.. GTFOH
          hahaha u sound silly dude.....
          mayweather is always laying hands on some one during weigh in and he never lost he always looks nervous judging him by wat u saying then u cant really go by that thats not the way it works i think lara got this...

Comment

Originally posted by ajgyagajg1 View Post
            mayweather is always laying hands on some one during weigh in and he never lost he always looks nervous judging him by wat u saying then u cant really go by that thats not the way it works i think lara got this...
            lara is mayweather now? wow you guys are really stupid... and yes when you have accomplished what may has he can lay his hands on anyone and you know its not nervousness... but when youve accomplished nothing in boxing and youre laying your hands on your opponent during weigh ins it shows weakness... mayweather does it because it creates buzz for ppv buys... you cant tell me thats why lara did it... or maybe you could enlighten me.. other than nervous energy why would he lay his hands on a guy when the guy is not suspecting, surely he will get his chance tomorrow, right?

Comment

further, when a fighter such as a lara lays his hands on another fighter at the weigh in he is trying to gain an "advantage" by trying to "intimatade"... so basically hes thinking he needs that advantage and is trying to intimidate... and as i said before, mayweather does it because it means more $$$$$$ in his pockets...

Comment

lara is mayweather now? wow you guys are really stupid... and yes when you have accomplished what may has he can lay his hands on anyone and you know its not nervousness... but when youve accomplished nothing in boxing and youre laying your hands on your opponent during weigh ins it shows weakness... mayweather does it because it creates buzz for ppv buys... you cant tell me thats why lara did it... or maybe you could enlighten me.. other than nervous energy why would he lay his hands on a guy when the guy is not suspecting, surely he will get his chance tomorrow, right?
                well u had a guy talk mad **** and then u end up having to figh him wouldn't u wan to hurry up and shut his mouth once and for all???? he may just be ready to kick ass.... imo and NO lara is no mayweather but that was just a tactical comparison when it comes to laying hands on opponent sytuation not skill wise or accomplishments wise...

Comment

Damn.. both dudes look in optimum shape. War Lara!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPREME. View Post
                    Vanes will win.
                    I would be more than happy to take your 2B...

Comment

well u had a guy talk mad **** and then u end up having to figh him wouldn't u wan to hurry up and shut his mouth once and for all???? he may just be ready to kick ass.... imo
                      let me enlighten you... vanes' refusal to sign initially caused the WBC to force the mandate and ensure the winner gets canelo... lara's managemetn is too stupid to figure it out .... months ago if this fight was signed sulaiman had not and would not come out with the strong statemetns... vanes insisted that the mandatory be binding and as much as its not a signed binded agreement at least sulaiman has been more forceful in his comments lately. further, as soon as the fight contracdt was presented to vanes he signed within minutes... how long did it take for lara to sign? how much thinking was he going to do? where they looking to see if they could land an easier fight vs k9 for less money before agreeing to fight vanes? i think it took them full 2 weeks to grow enough balls to sign... and if you want to shut him up you do it in the ring... his stupid manager has come out at least 3 times after both agreed to do the talking in the ring and has made stupid comments... its all nervousness.. ronnie knows it and he knows his fighter is going down...

Comment

Working...
                      X