Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree the lounge has went downhill.

I'm more of a lurker here but I used to love just reading threads, now, it's still okay but not on the same level as it used to be.

Overall I still enjoy this site though.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      it's just that it used to be a real fun place, i met a lot of like minded and interesting people on this site, late 2010-early 2011 was a good times
      2008/09 had some good times. I remember joining around the build-up of Hatton/Mayweather back in 07. Some hilarious debates taken place.

Comment

THe past is never as good as you remembered. The present is not as bad as it seems. And the future is always a mystery. . .

Comment

ive been a member since 09 and i think it has changed your right alot alot of hate and trolling gets to serious now you cant have a fun debate no more or the hate **** just gets way off topic and it starts getting personal

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
            ive been a member since 09 and i think it has changed your right alot alot of hate and trolling gets to serious now you cant have a fun debate no more or the hate **** just gets way off topic and it starts getting personal

Oh wow, htis so much. .

I used to flame, and get flamed on, and I'd literally be laughing my ass of both at firing the other person up, and seeing what clever names they could come at me with. . I even gave all the ammo in the world by posting pictures, etc.

But some people got butthurt about it, and really get personal (or try to). . . One even went so far as bringing up my deceased father, and another trying to list my address, name, etc. (LOL, even though they didn't even have the right information. . . ) They don't understand trolling, and a proper piss take.

Then you just get banned if you go against "the flow" around here.

Now I just stop by a few times a day and comment on posts. . .

Can't get into the forum like I used to. . Probably a good thing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
              Oh wow, htis so much. .

I used to flame, and get flamed on, and I'd literally be laughing my ass of both at firing the other person up, and seeing what clever names they could come at me with. . I even gave all the ammo in the world by posting pictures, etc.

But some people got butthurt about it, and really get personal (or try to). . . One even went so far as bringing up my deceased father, and another trying to list my address, name, etc. (LOL, even though they didn't even have the right information. . . ) They don't understand trolling, and a proper piss take.

Then you just get banned if you go against "the flow" around here.

Now I just stop by a few times a day and comment on posts. . .

Can't get into the forum like I used to. . Probably a good thing, though.
              you're so full of **** that my ass is jealous.

you picked at people, picked at people and picked at people. most of the time getting no response until finally one day the dam broke. now everybody hates you here and you deserve it.

Comment

All the "characters" we've ever had were nothing more than delusional as*holes. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  All the "characters" we've ever had were nothing more than delusional as*holes. Good riddance.
                  like verse and that delusion phaggot pugly.

Comment

but everybody on every forum I've ever been too always claims that "their era" was the best. People who joined here in 2002-2004 talk about how it was best then.

People from 2005-2007 talk about their era. . And so on, and so forth.

So I really think it's just the nostalgia that comes about when you first find the novelty in posting on internet forums. . Very few things stand up to the test of time. . Sex, 8-bit era of video games, and some food. . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      but everybody on every forum I've ever been too always claims that "their era" was the best. People who joined here in 2002-2004 talk about how it was best then.

People from 2005-2007 talk about their era. . And so on, and so forth.

So I really think it's just the nostalgia that comes about when you first find the novelty in posting on internet forums. . Very few things stand up to the test of time. . Sex, 8-bit era of video games, and some food. . .
                      You'll watch your ****ing mouth when talking about the classics in this forum or I'll edit out your blasphemy.

Disgraceful.

Comment

Working...
                      X