Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowardly Fraud Andre Dirrell calls out Abraham on Twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great points. "get over it":

Froch was outboxed and got the decision in his hometown. Are you denying this?

As well, I am long over it. You're the one who brought up your shoddy Curtis Stevens argument when you know damn well that Dirrell beat both Froch and Abraham. Not to mention calling Dirrell a ****. lol but AA is a model citizen in your eyes even after having hit the **** after the bell, eh?

get the hell outta here with that nonsense, son.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      great points. "get over it":

Froch was outboxed and got the decision in his hometown. Are you denying this?

As well, I am long over it. You're the one who brought up your shoddy Curtis Stevens argument when you know damn well that Dirrell beat both Froch and Abraham. Not to mention calling Dirrell a ****. lol but AA is a model citizen in your eyes even after having hit the **** after the bell, eh?

get the hell outta here with that nonsense, son.
      Ah, and here come the insults, the sign of poor workmanship if ever there was one.

1. Froch was not "outboxed" you don't "outbox" someone by running, holding, complaining, falling on the floor all night long. Dirrell behaved like a coward and was a deserved loser for his total non-effort.

2. I do not know "damn well" that he beat Froch, he didn't, he lost, it's in the history books. The Ring Magazine agreed with the Judges officiating at ringside. It's done, Dirrell lost. I'll give you Abraham, as it's in the record books, even though Dirrell once again showed his yellow streak by feigning being Knocked out once the going had gotten tough.

3. Where did I call Abraham a "model citizen" I didn't. Abraham acted the **** when he hit the **** who had faked falling over, he shouldn't have done it, but it was out of character. Other than that one incident Abraham has always behaved as a gentleman, so I won't lynch him just yet. Dirrell on the other hand has proven his cowardly, degenerate nature time and time again.

He is, without a shadow of a doubt, a ****

Now, want to continue? Or have I made my point?

Perhaps an accusation of rascism and a swift exit would be your best course of action...

Comment

insults? i accidentally hit an emoticon button. sorry. geez, didn't know you were this sensitive.

you've not made a point. any point. who cares what ring magazine says? i watched the froch fight, i know there was phuckery going on and i know, from many years of watching fights on tv and in person that dirrell deserved that decision. end.

you calling fighters yellow while sitting in your room on the internet doesn't help your argument, it makes you sound ignorant.

Comment

Abraham v Dirrell in Germany, go to the champs backyard if you want it Andre because you sure as hell didn't earn it.

Make it happen, and this time no fake seizures, thx.

Comment

"rascism"

really dude?

all because i think dirrell beat froch?

lolololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Froch was not "outboxed" you don't "outbox" someone by running, holding, complaining, falling on the floor all night long. Dirrell behaved like a coward and was a deserved loser for his total non-effort.
              How about Abraham complaining about low blows everytime he gets hit near the belt line? And he called Dirrell an actor lol.

Comment

I thought Dirrell was unlucky to not get the decision against Froch, but the guy ends up hitting the floor more often than your mother's ****.

When I saw Haye vs. Klitschko I thought Haye was an Andre Dirrell tribute act.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  How about Abraham complaining about low blows everytime he gets hit near the belt line? And he called Dirrell an actor lol.
                  I forgot about that. He's a right Schneller for doing that, ain't he?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                    I thought Dirrell was unlucky to not get the decision against Froch, but the guy ends up hitting the floor more often than your mother's ****.

Agree on all counts.

^^^ unbiased observer, Hickey. You should learn something from this man.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Pretty much, like Haye, Dirrell didn't come to win, he came to steal. Fcuk him, he got what he deserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X