Kelly Pavlik-Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. Planned For Dec. 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
    lol.

I don't think Chavez fought too many amateur fights to begin with.
    Who cares, Pavlik could make him have some.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Possibly by ko tbh... Pavlik will be motivated to take that 0..
      not only that, you'd think pavlik would be almost insulted that he's fighting a guy like chavez and would be extra motivated to prove he's not done fighting on an elite level.

I'm kinda scared for chavez, he might die

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Isn't Pavlik a big risk for Chavez at this point in his career? Or they just thinking Pavlik is that done as a fighter?

It's not like pavlik did that bad against Martinez, he was in that fight and was looking like he was going to win for a while there. Martinez is a totally different type of fighter though.

I would bet on Pavlik
        Yeah he did all that against a blown up 35yearold junior middleweight. Not saying Martinez is overrated or anything but Jesus pavlik was a fuking giant.

Comment

Easy work for the Cash Cow JCC Jr.

Comment

not only that, you'd think pavlik would be almost insulted that he's fighting a guy like chavez and would be extra motivated to prove he's not done fighting on an elite level.

I would favor Rubio over Chavez.

That is all.

Comment

lol wtf,But yeah bro,I like kelly in this fight.

Comment

I was actually shocked Arum would consider this for Jr.

Comment

I'm telling you, this is not a good idea. Chavez Jr ain't no damn Martinez. He doesn't move like Martinez or anything like him, so Pavlik will hunt Chavez down and beat him, possibly stop him in the mid rounds.

Comment

Pavlik eats come forward fighters for lunch. Boxers make him sick and JCC JR isnt a boxer.

Comment

when he lost to bernard he was out of his natural weight class

when he lost to sergio he was weight drained

bull**** excuses...just admit u lost to the better man that night...

stay at 160 and woop chavez jr's ass then i dont know what...because those guys in the super 6 would woop his ass imo...

Comment

Working...
                      X