Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Punishes, Knocks Oscar De La Hoya Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, I ain't got no other words to say.......

Comment

you know what, I think he had a better chance fighting the ones that he ran from......that is what happen when you though you took the easy way out..........

Comment

I used to think it was bull**** about how this fight could kill boxing and now i wouldn't be surprised if the casual fan never watched another boxing fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
          Ferocity should suck Mann'ys balls.

The most stupid clown ever on Boxingscene.
          box manny, box manny, you're fighting an old man, what a ****en joke of a fight, gloat all you want people will just laugh at you and pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            And why was Pac boxing for 4 rounds? Isn't he supposed to be a warrior? What a let down. Delaoldya was basicly letting him hit him and pac keep boxing till he finally was able to tell that Delahoya wasn't throwing punchs.
            I think the plan was for Oscar to put up a bit of a fight and make it look like he was trying, but Manny was hitting him so easily that he decided he was just going to turtle up and take a beating.

The points in the fight when he did come forward and throw punches he was effective, and was landing. That leads me to believe that Oscar was throwing the fight.

I didn't see him even TRY to throw a meaningful punch in the fight. Everything he did throw was pity pat. He did a good job of selling being slow and weak, but there were times in the fight where he exploded forward with speed that didn't agree with the picture he was trying to paint.

Those stupid soft jabs he was tripling on Manny were pathetic.

I was rooting for Manny though, so I am happy that he gave Oscar such an ass whooping for throwing the fight.

Comment

Oscar is done. I think this was more of him not having it anymore than Manny being that good.

Manny is really the #1 guy even if Floyd comes back. Many has gone up and taken risk. Floyd moves up and take the least risk. And Margarito shouldnt even be mentioned in this conversation tonight.

Comment

odlh just had an off night people. just like when mab fought pac the 1st time.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                  I used to think it was bull**** about how this fight could kill boxing and now i wouldn't be surprised if the casual fan never watched another boxing fight again.
                  LOL. How exactly are upsets meant to stop casual fans from watching boxing again?

Comment

Oscar got played, he thought he was stepping in with some one he would easily hand;e, instead he was the one who got the handling.

Comment

Mexicans eating Pac's balls again..

HAHAHAHAHAWAHAHA

How does Pac's ass taste like?

Comment

Working...
                      X