No announcement yet.

Floyd eyeing Brook vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd eyeing Brook vs Alexander

It has been revealed that Floyd Mayweather Jr will be sitting ringside for the Devon Alexander vs Kell Brook fight on Feb 23rd.

Mayweather Promotion's Ishe Smith and J'Leon Love are both in action on the undercard , but you can't help but feel that Mayweather might also be running his eye over Kell Brook.

If the Sheffield man is emphatic in victory, then it could pave the way for a big fight with the pound for pound number one; And Mayweather knows there is nothing more lucrative than an America vs Great Britain bout, after the 30,000 that descended on Las Vegas during the Ricky Hatton fight week.

Leonard Ellerbe, CEO of Mayweather Promotions confirmed his attendance, during a telephone transcript released yesterday.

"On behalf of Floyd Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions, I want to thank everyone for coming out today and supporting this fight. Who doesn't know about the history of Detroit boxing and the champions who have come from here and the state including Floyd

"We're so excited to bring you this big event. Floyd will be here as he took a special interest in making this happen. Not just for our fighters, Ishe Smith and J'Leon Love, but for every fight fan and sports fan in and around the area.

"We want to thank the MGM too for supporting these efforts. We are looking forward to a great night and feel confident in the ability of our two guys."

Even if Kell wins vs Alexander and through some insanity Floyd chose to fight him, he wont be bringing anything like the 30k that ricky brought

he'd be lucky to bring 300

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Even if Kell wins vs Alexander and through some insanity Floyd chose to fight him, he wont be bringing anything like the 30k that ricky brought

money may thinking about himself again,promote my fight for may lol.it would be to soon for kell anyway imo if hes to be a real threat he needs to do alexander in in a dominant way ,i think alexander will have his moments but i think kell will do just that

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Hahaha!
        You know what the British fans are like, if he beat Devon and it did go ahead you can be sure they'll be 10,000 screaming, drunken Brits going over and getting mad with it.

Though I do feel his stock plummeted after his struggle with Carson Jones, at least it seems to of for now.

Comment

There's Floyd's September opponent

Comment

Course he's going to be there his fighter fighting for world title and he's compromoting show doesn't mean he wants to fight winner of brook vs Alexander

Comment

Brook would have to beat Berto aswell of course

Comment

No way would 30,000 fans fly out to america, sheffield boxing fans arent that stupid like the manchester ones.

Comment

Mayweather vs. Alexander might be the worst, most boring fight to be made in the entire sport. I'll be rooting for Brook now, just because of the possibility that Alexander would end up in a ring with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
                    Brook would have to beat Berto aswell of course
                    Hahahaha Berto isn't some second rate sparring partner like Carson Jones

Comment

Working...
                    X