No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner vs Escobedo, Thurman-Lora Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner vs Escobedo, Thurman-Lora Final Presser

Undefeated welterweight rising star Keith Thurman, WBO Junior Lightweight World Champion Adrien Broner, NABO Junior Lightweight Champion and number one rated WBO junior lightweight contender Vicente Escobedo and welterweight contender Orlando Lora pose on July 18, 2012 in Cincinnati, Ohio at the final press conference for their July 21, 2012 fights at U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati where Broner will defend his title against Escobedo and Thurman will face Lora, both of which will be broadcast live on HBO Boxing After Dark. Also on the card, undefeated lightweight rising star Omar Figueroa will face lightweight contender Dominic Salcido. Photos by Pat Lovell/Hoganphotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

somebody needs to buy some deodorant

Comment

Omar Figueroa, something about this kid reminds me of the next Barrera. Goes balls out no matter what.

Comment

This will be the sixth time Figueroa has fought this year! Granted the level of opposition hasn't been that impressive, but props nonetheless.

Comment

When I was last in Vegas, I was chillin in the MGM pre-Mayweather Cotto fight and ran into Broner, he's a funny dude that will make some noise.

I can easily see this dude being the next PPV king when Floyd retires. I think in time he will become his own self but right now he is only doing what works and the haters validate this.

He has a long way to go skill wise but nobody can deny that for him being as green and young as he is, he does have talent.

Comment

war omar

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              When I was last in Vegas, I was chillin in the MGM pre-Mayweather Cotto fight and ran into Broner, he's a funny dude that will make some noise.

I can easily see this dude being the next PPV king when Floyd retires. I think in time he will become his own self but right now he is only doing what works and the haters validate this.

He has a long way to go skill wise but nobody can deny that for him being as green and young as he is, he does have talent.
              his skillis there, he just needs more fights. he will be 23 in 2 weeks....hes already advanced for his age. I see this guy being the future of boxing.

his speed, power, technique and bravado = boxing superstar

Comment

Broner is a great fighter for his exp. but he is a ****ing Floyd copycat (theatric-wise) all the way, almost to the point of it being lame. Try something new dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  his skillis there, he just needs more fights. he will be 23 in 2 weeks....hes already advanced for his age. I see this guy being the future of boxing.

speed, power, technique, bravado, lack of quality opposition = boxing hype job

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

I think you guys see too much too soon!

Comment

Working...
                    X