Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THRILLAinmanila
    I'd prefer it to be Pistons in 6
    Game 7 is anybody's ballgame
    especially because it will be in miami. i startin too think that if it goes 7 shaq will takeover and the pistons will be done

Comment

• Originally posted by The Fix
      especially because it will be in miami. i startin too think that if it goes 7 shaq will takeover and the pistons will be done

That's why I see a game 7 as too risky for the Pistons.
      The boys know how to stop Shaq, its Wade and the other
      guys I'm worried about...

Comment

That's why I see a game 7 as too risky for the Pistons.
        The boys know how to stop Shaq, its Wade and the other
        guys I'm worried about...
        shaq is unstoppable they have to just contain him..its all up to how they play the guys around him cause shaq is the most dominant player in the game and he will get his 25 and 15 when he is on.

Comment

• Pistons end Sixers' misery with a 99-84 win

Comment

• Man its tobad the LA Lakers din't make the playoffs but thats what they get for trading Shaq

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzalo
              Man its tobad the LA Lakers din't make the playoffs but thats what they get for trading Shaq
              you mean thats what kobe gets for trading shaq, we all know who is the gm out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gonzalo
                Man its tobad the LA Lakers din't make the playoffs but thats what they get for trading Shaq
                Yeah I always thought they should have traded Kobe.
                Shaq is one of a kind in this league. You can get a couple
                of Kobes in the NBA nowadays.....

Comment

• i know this aint basketball but a-rod just went 4-5 3hr and 10 rbi's thats huge and it was all b4 the 5th inning

Comment

• Heat 104, Nets 87 FINAL

Comment

I agree....I still see a Heat-Pistons Eastern Conf finale......
                      thrilla, there's no way they will be at the eastern finals. they are about to meet the second round of the playoffs. the winner of no. 1 & no. 8 faces the winner of no. 2 and no. 7 (that's the pistons & sixers). i am excited, soon our betting game will be over in a couple of weeks. good luck to your team. but im hoping the miami prevails.

Comment

Working...
                      X