No announcement yet.

Broner vs Khan at 140, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner vs Khan at 140, who wins?

I say Broner struggles for the first three rounds then catches Khan with a check hook by the 4th gound that puts him to sleep.

Broner KO4
    Adrien Broner
    72.22%
    Amir Khan
    27.78%

Khan gives him trouble but with that chin of his it's hard to judge...

Broner TKO.

Comment

Broner knocks him out unless Khan has made noticable improvments since his last fight

Comment

It would be more amusing to see these guys so head to head in some kind of standardized intelligence test.

Comment

Broner's counter left hook is far more accurate than Garcia's, may not be as devastating but he lands his more consistently, Khan gets stopped before the 6th round.

Comment

Khan is not an elite fighter, Broner is. Broner by mid round stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              It would be more amusing to see these guys so head to head in some kind of standardized intelligence test.
              Hahaha 2 dumb ****s,but yeah it's a great fight could go either way I slightly favour khan

Comment

Khan gets a few rounds in the bank before Broner adjusts and stops him. Broner hits too hard and it would only be matter of time before we see a big shot land.

Comment

Khan would end up prone on the canvas with a doctor shining a torch in his cold dead eyes

Comment

Khan may win the first few rounds, but once Broner adjusted and caught up with him, he would knock him out.

I would like to see this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X