Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets have sum fun for the end of the year,Floyd haters who has floyd ducked,debate!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    This will be fun

Id have to say with absolute certainty.

FLOYD DUCKED THE SAME PUNCH FROM MARQUEZ THAT PACQUIAO GOT HIT AND KTFO WITH....lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      Honestly the only person I will never argue against when it comes to Floyd ducking is Cotto in 2008. He was an ENORMOUS name, undefeated and Floyd had just beaten Hatton. Floyd was going to fight Oscar again for big bucks then take on Cotto at the end of the year and Floyd up and retired smfh. That's the only fight I wounn't even make a peep when people say "Floyd ducked Cotto!"
      how did he duck cotto?
      Arum stated that Mayweather would have fought Margarito for the 8 million, but he wanted a guaranteed 10 million to fight Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton. Arum only guaranteed him 7 million. And for those who don’t know Cotto and Hatton were at the Mayweather-Gatti fight and Cotto was ranked number 5 by the ring at the time (Proof: Listen to the commentary Jim Lampley at the end of round 5) . Cotto had just moved up to the 140 pound weight class and he didn’t make an offer to fight Mayweather after the Gatti fight.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn’t interested in participating in. “That’s not in the cards,” Arum said. “He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It’s not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. We’ll talk about things down the road.” Notice this part Arum was talking.

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
      Id have to say with absolute certainty.

FLOYD DUCKED THE SAME PUNCH FROM MARQUEZ THAT PACQUIAO GOT HIT AND KTFO WITH....lol
      lol.............

Comment

"who has floyd ducked"

Joel Casamayor at 130....FACT!!!

his 2 year vacation when the welterweight division was sizzling hot was also a DUCK.

Comment

demanding quadruple your career high in order to accept a margarito fight isn't ducking....it's arum's fault! why didn't arum accept floyd's insane deal?

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            "who has floyd ducked"

Joel Casamayor at 130....FACT!!!

his 2 year vacation when the welterweight division was sizzling hot was also a DUCK.
            Joel Casamayor???you mean after he went up to 135 to fight the LINEAL champion there??when exactly did he duck him??what year??

and who at ww did he duck??please dont list Margo or cotto or any othe rTop Rank fighters cause ill post this

Arum stated that Mayweather would have fought Margarito for the 8 million, but he wanted a guaranteed 10 million to fight Miguel Cotto and Ricky Hatton. Arum only guaranteed him 7 million. And for those who don’t know Cotto and Hatton were at the Mayweather-Gatti fight and Cotto was ranked number 5 by the ring at the time (Proof: Listen to the commentary Jim Lampley at the end of round 5) . Cotto had just moved up to the 140 pound weight class and he didn’t make an offer to fight Mayweather after the Gatti fight.

Arum said Mayweather also asked for $20 million to fight De La Hoya, a fight Arum said he wasn’t interested in participating in. “That’s not in the cards,” Arum said. “He wants $20 million for the De La Hoya fight? It’s not there. Sometimes, my man, you gotta know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. We’ll talk about things down the road.” Notice this part Arum was talking.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              demanding quadruple your career high in order to accept a margarito fight isn't ducking....it's arum's fault! why didn't arum accept floyd's insane deal?
              did he not still get the money and more after leaving Arum??yes....

Comment

keep em coming fellas,i got all night,im a 1 man army

Comment

If he doesnt fight Martinez next year, that's a duck.

Sergio is willing to go to 154 and give Floyd 80% of the purse, FFS.

Comment

larry why do you keep posting evidence of floyd ducking margarito? saying i'll only fight margarito if you give me quadruple my career high down the road is called pricing yourself out. notice how he didn't ask for any of these options when he fought baldomir. he just fought him.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      If he doesnt fight Martinez next year, that's a duck.

Sergio is willing to go to 154 and give Floyd 80% of the purse, FFS.
                      so now he is ducking the mw champ??lol
                      Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      larry why do you keep posting evidence of floyd ducking margarito? saying i'll only fight margarito if you give me quadruple my career high down the road is called pricing yourself out. notice how he didn't ask for any of these options when he fought baldomir. he just fought him.
                      He was not with Top Rank when he fought Baldo,matter fact Arum still owes him money from the Judah fight....and he got more to fight Baldo and went on to get the Oscar fight which Arum claim there want money to make...

Comment

Working...
                      X