Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Vitali Klitschko vs Derick Chisora & undercards RbR Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night is the reason why the Klitschkos will be quickly forgotten. Vitali gets slapped in the face and watches his brother get spat at in the face. Yet still fights with his ultra cautious and timid style.

Watching a guy who is made out to be an ATG on this thread getting backed up and gasping for air by a 15-2 rookie was embarrassing. I can't even imagine how his fans must have felt.

I hate how people think Vitali is some kind of badass because he lost but did better than expected against a fat and over the hill Lennox Lewis (getting his face shredded in the process).

Comment

• Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
      Last night is the reason why the Klitschkos will be quickly forgotten. Vitali gets slapped in the face and watches his brother get spat at in the face. Yet still fights with his ultra cautious and timid style.

Watching a guy who is made out to be an ATG on this thread getting backed up and gasping for air by a 15-2 rookie was embarrassing. I can't even imagine how his fans must have felt.

I hate how people think Vitali is some kind of badass because he lost but did better than expected against a fat and over the hill Lennox Lewis (getting his face shredded in the process).
      c'mon man give credit where credit is due.

last night's win solidified his status as a top 50 heavyweight of all time.

i personally place him at 47.

Comment

• vitali didn't look that convincing at all against a fat black bum who lost to fury.

haye would destroy vitali with no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          at the end of the day, it is what it is. a lot of the hate on here is caused by the hardcore klitschko fans. it's hard to discredit or disrespect what the k bro's are actually doing though.
          I have no problem with the Klits,not really the styles i enjoy watching but i respect them getting the business done and turning up focused for every fight,its their deluded nuthuggers on here that irritate,its the only reason i hate on them,simply to wind up their stupid fans,which is sadly the majority of them

Im glad people are talking about the Heavyweight division again though,whether its for the right reasons or not

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-8 Del Boy
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali
            10-9 Vitali

Vitali fought a beautiful fight, and chisora earned alot of new fans after tonight. Hes landed some good body punches
            This guy got it right lol. Green K.

Comment

Working...
            X