No announcement yet.

Juanma will beat Gamboa by KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Escobar Int. View Post
    Gamboa has been saying that he will improve his defense for two years now. He won't, that is his style.

Gamboa puts his hands up when he is in danger, his defense is not even all that bad, he has the ability to make people miss, he knows he has the Speed Advantage against ALL of his opponents, when he fights someone that can match his speed and force him to defend better then yes you will see better Defense

I don't think JuanMa can match his speed and I think he would have no problems making JuanMa miss either, who gives a **** about him getting Knocked Down a few times, every time he was down he jumped right back up and got the win

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
      nah, I'm not a negative creep, but the same can be said about juanma. its just a typical reaction on this board. just about everybody here totally overreacts when a fighter doesn't look as good as usual, obviously, its not what it's expected of the fighter so its surprising, but fighters, like all athletes have off nights.
      I agree with you,ya can't look good every night..JML did not look great in everyone of his fights either..But if I had to chose which of their styles I see being more effective I would say JML is the one I would pick..He has decent hand speed,I would say he is the more accurate puncher and the better finisher...

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
        I may be inclined to agree but I can't get their respective fights against Mtwaga out of my head.
        I'm not saying Juanma will KO Gamboa, but using Mtagwa as a measuring stick is not right, different circumstances, different fights. Juanma has the fight of his life in front of him also.

Comment

Originally posted by Escobar Int. View Post
          Why is everyone jumping the gun to Lopez-Gamboa? Lopez-Marquez is still out there. For all we know Lopez could either steamroll Marquez or look like crap and get stopped.
          TBH Marquez is a dude for everybody at the weight to fear and not over look...Dude has great boxing ability and a warriors heart...I never would sleep on Marquez...

Comment

Marquez vs Lopez

If Juanma beats Marquez he will clean the division, I dont think Cab or Gamboa are better than Marquez even now!

Comment

Rafa will beat Juanma next month, Gamboa should go after Chris John or Caballero.

Comment

Easy win for Lopez.

Comment

Flash KD's count against a fighter now?

If so, then why didn't u bring up Juanma's flash KD against Concepcion?

Similar fights in the way that the flash KD's didn't matter because the victors were so dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                    Tell you this much......Gamboa is game the first 2-3 rounds after that he is NOTHING!! This Salido guy just knocked him down and although Gamboa is clearly winning the fight he is being exposed. I know Juanma is there and I bet he is really wishing he was the one fighting Gamboa.
                    LMAO!!!!!!! ahahahahahah

Comment

I am not a fan of Lopez any more. It was a good fight with Salido but the comment he made didn't do him any favor. He should have just give Salido his props. He came to PR twice and beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X