Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Explains: Team Garcia Called The Cops on Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zab Judah Explains: Team Garcia Called The Cops on Me!

Weeks after their Feb. 9 match was announced, Zab Judah was driving with his friends to watch Amir Khan fight Carlos Molina in L.A. when he noticed something suspicious -- a car had been tagging him.

"We had four SUVs and we pull up to the W [hotel] and I noticed there was a white car with two guys sitting in it watching. I'm not worried though, because I don't live that life any more. So we check in and all that, then we go to the mall. When we start drivin to the mall i see the white car again. Then we go to eat, go back to the hotel. Everybody gets dressed and comes down to the lobby. Now it's time to go to the fight. We all get in the cars, make a right, a left, get into the intersection and then boom, right there, it was like something out of a Hollywood set. We had four trucks, there must have been like 15 cop cars with lights on and sirens. They scream "get out the cars" on the bullhorn, guns are all drawn out. You would have thought I was Pablo Escobar. [Click Here To Read More]

Whahahaha trolololol, Angel taking the trashtalking a step up.
    Great stuff

Comment

"I was sad"...come one man!

Didnt go to fight and event. Come on man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
        "I was sad"...come one man!

Didnt go to fight and event. Come on man!!!
        "IT was sad" not "I was sad". hes speaking about their actions not how he felt about it. lol

and the cops told him not to go to the fight or the event, smart move by zab to oblige. surprisingly smart actually.

the more these guys get into it the more im rooting for zab, garcia is gonna knock him out though. too young, powerful and durable. but hes there to be hit and zab can still crack so he might just score an upset stoppage win. either way someones going to sleep, probably zab though im afraid.

Comment

Wow this is a first for boxing I believe. How can Team Garcia be supported after this?

Comment

Rat pricks!

Comment

zab we dont care if your wife is rican we support our own you lil ghetto hoodrat!

Comment

Punk b*tch move by team Garcia to call the cops on Judah

Comment

That's bullcrap!! The cops would have had to arrest me cause it's not illegal to attend a boxing event. If the cops advised him not to go, he should have just acknowledged it and gone. Maybe Zab was scared to get Rodney King-ed!

Comment

The Garcia's are loud mouthed cowards... Nothing new there! Zab will get his redemption in April after Danny faked his injury to buy him some time from an ass whooping.

Comment

Working...
                    X