Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rios takes a rematch with Alvarado over fighting Bradley is he ducking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    So what's your point?
    bradley is a ducker himself

Comment

Also bradley has beaten better comp than rios, yet bradley is the joke here smh.

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
      bradley is a ducker himself
      So that would make it okay for rios to duck bradley in your mind? lol smh

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        Also bradley has beaten better comp than rios, yet bradley is the joke here smh.

So that would make it okay for rios to duck bradley in your mind? lol smh
        yes.......

and i'm not a fan of rios or bradley

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          yes.......

and i'm not a fan of rios or bradley
          Lmao okay dude. Two wrongs =/= right.

Comment

whatever bradley, says a lot but doesnt back it up.LOL boring fighter!! take care of your muscles baby, and i will never forgive you for saying you are 10 times better than marquez.

Comment

Yes big time..he knows bradley too slick and too skillful ..his brawling ass has no chance..no talent at all..he's a punch drunk bum.

Comment

guererro wants bradley, bradley ran away.LOL! Khan wants bradley badly at 140, bradley says NO. LOL nobody wants bradley now and I understand all of them.. he's boring, hated by Many, pure talk and not even a draw, yes he's of decent risk anybody and has good all around skills, but then so what?????!!!!! if not mayweather or pacquiao or marquez. nobody wants to see this guy. goodluck to him. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  guererro wants bradley, bradley ran away.LOL! Khan wants bradley badly at 140, bradley says NO. LOL nobody wants bradley now and I understand all of them.. he's boring, hated by Many, pure talk and not even a draw, yes he's of decent risk anybody and has good all around skills, but then so what?????!!!!! if not mayweather or pacquiao or marquez. nobody wants to see this guy. goodluck to him. SMH
                  you sayin all this but didnt answer the question man.

Comment

No, I don't know anybody that wouldn't mind seeing Rios vs Alvarado 2. Why would Bob Arum match up Rios vs Bradley no money in that fight that's why Pac vs Bradley 2 didn't happen. Because the great promotor Bob Arum couldn't even sell that one to us he knew himself it wouldn't sell. Bradley really did blow his chances when he fought Pac. It was waste of money that night he stunk up the joint on the big stage so now he's on the outside looking in. He has nobody else to blame but himself this coming from a fan of the head butting Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                      No, I don't know anybody that wouldn't mind seeing Rios vs Alvarado 2. Why would Bob Arum match up Rios vs Bradley no money in that fight that's why Pac vs Bradley 2 didn't happen. Because the great promotor Bob Arum couldn't even sell that one to us he knew himself it wouldn't sell. Bradley really did blow his chances when he fought Pac. It was waste of money that night he stunk up the joint on the big stage so now he's on the outside looking in. He has nobody else to blame but himself this coming from a fan of the head butting Bradley.
                      Rios would make more money fighting Bradley. HBO would offer more money for a fight with Bradley. You are foolish if you think otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X