Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the hardest drug you have ever done?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've done every drug on that list...none recently except coke and weed, but yeah...not something to be proud of. Also, you don't mix up K you cook it up on a plate from a liquid to a powder and then scrape it off the plate. I don't think that was K.

Comment

• Poll to follow,
      Vote which one........meth (ritalin)
      Why you did it......... so i could concentrate better
      Where you did it.......everywhere
      How it made you feel,.......it made me feel good
      and would you do it again?.....heck yeah!

Comment

• I had to pick up Kev in Brooklyn the other night trying to cop DMT off some white boys

Comment

• meh, drugs never really appealed to me. . . tried cocaine twice, and each time the come down/feeling like shyt for 24 hours afterwards just wasn't worth the 30 minutes of fun. . . everybody just became really self-centered and talkative and annoying. . . some dudes i never even met i was ready to be best friends with, and then once it wore off, i realized i probably wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. . .

Did X like two or three times. . . pretty good times, but still, the day after just isn't worth it. . .

Ill take some ritalin to help study, but just enough to get my hyped up; never enough to crash afterwards. . . Popped a few other 'script pills - percocets i was itching like crazy, but it was actually felt so good to keep itching! lol it was weird but pleasant.

WEED i like. . . but even that i don't really smoke now that i have too much to lose. . .

Comment

• This bad bitch

nothing like it in the world

Comment

Working...
            X