No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero: This Time I'm Knocking Barros Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Celestino Caballero: This Time I'm Knocking Barros Out

Former world champion Celestino Caballero is eager and motivated to face Jonathan Barros for a second time. Caballero was very happy when he heard the World Boxing Association (WBA) ordered a rematch between the two of them. The Panamanian fighter filed a protest after feeling that his twelve round decision loss to Barros, which happened on July 2 in Argentina, was controversial. After reviewing a tape of the fight - the WBA agreed with Caballero.

[Click Here To Read More]

I just rewatched their fight and I don't think it was much of a robbery anymore. When I saw their fight the first time on a choppy and crappy quality stream and I thought he was robbed.

But Caballero looked like dog **** and Barros was the busier. Other than the rounds where Cab got the knockdowns I didn't see him winning any of the other rounds clearly.

Here's the fight guys, try to score it.

Comment

Thanks, I'd like to see a Punch Stats, Barros was very active, but didn't land a lot, discount the rabbitt Punches, while holding, and I gave Cab, a clear edge, and Cab was Gassed at the end of eight!!!

Comment

Whatever happened to all the Caballero fans? After he lost to Litzau they left that train. He actually looked like a monster at the lower weight classes, now his punches don't look like they have as much pop. Is he too small for this weight-class?

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Whatever happened to all the Caballero fans? After he lost to Litzau they left that train. He actually looked like a monster at the lower weight classes, now his punches don't look like they have as much pop. Is he too small for this weight-class?
          It was just that Juanma was ducking a fight with him, back when the world was a little different. Remember all the Juanma fans?

Comment

Working...
          X