No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Garcia: Brother Robert Breaks it Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gamboa vs Garcia: Brother Robert Breaks it Down

On April 16th the landscape of the featherweight division was changed dramatically when WBO champion Juan Manuel Lopez was shocked by unheralded Orlando Salido in eight rounds inside of the Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. The upset ruined any immediate plans of a fight between Lopez and WBA champion Yuriorkis Gamboa, a fight that many had been hoping to happen for well over a year and one that seemed set to be heading to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. [Click Here To Read More]

gamboa would destroy mikey. mikey is just not ready....put him against salido.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is becoming one my favorite fighters he shows great poise in the ring smart fighter with good power can box and if it can down to a life and death struggle in the ring I believe he can brawl his way to a victory to he will be big star in boxing over the next few years but he needs to stay away from Gamboa right now he has the perfect style to beat him just not enough experience yet 2 or 3 more fights then he'll be ready at 126 this is the real Superfight hope it happens in the near future just not now

Comment

mikey beats salido and lopez idk about Gamboa

Comment

I like Mikey. He has superb technique, but his style seems somewhat European. I mean, he's not very mobile and defensive enough to overcome Gamboa's array of punches. Could be fun though.

Comment

bring that fight period

Comment

gamboa is still looking for an opponent for september, make the fight arum

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                I like Mikey. He has superb technique, but his style seems somewhat European. I mean, he's not very mobile and defensive enough to overcome Gamboa's array of punches. Could be fun though.
                No he doesn't slap....

jk

I love his style because he is a true boxer/puncher. If he was all technique without power than I would say he's not going very far but the kid can punch.

He's patient, can counter punch very well and seems to take a good shot. I think his style would be trouble for Gamboa but I do think he needs some more time, not much but a few fights more.

Comment

i like this fight if it happens, gamboa wins by ko 8th rd. i have alot of respect for garcia but he looses this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    gamboa is still looking for an opponent for september, make the fight arum
                    Make it happen in AC and I'm there.

Comment

Working...
                    X