No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Reaches Out To Tony Rivera To Train Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Reaches Out To Tony Rivera To Train Fighters

Rapper turned promoter 50 Cent has reached out to Mexican trainer Tony Rivera, who said he accepted 50's offer to train fighters. 50 Cent A/K/A Curtis Jackson, promotes several boxers including Yuriorkis Gamboa, Andre Dirrell and Billy Dib. 50 Cent is putting together the finishing touches on a boxing gym in Las Vegas. Rivera said the new promoter also expressed heavy interest in signing the best available talent from Mexico.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He may only be getting espn fights at the moment but there are tons of prospects who'd happily fight on espn right now so I think he can pull it off..not overnight but by slowly building his stable with young new boxers and with the off chance of signing someone established who is looking for a bank man.

Comment

lol....only one comment. hahaha. **** 50 sucks ****!!!!

Comment

50 is good for boxing, he raises a lot of interest outside of die hard fans so more power to him

Comment

good move. got to start somewhere. experienced trainers for younger future fighters will make alot of difference.

Comment

Much props to 50 with this promotion thing, I hope it pays off for him.

Comment

I like 50 in boxing...he'll always make headlines and the more promotion our sport gets the better...

Comment

Working...
              X