Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why The HWs Look less skilled than other divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuz they're so damn big, they're slower and don't make for excitin matches all the time. Don't mean they ain't skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      Look Jotto this is a legit question. I know you are all butthurt because mexicans are falling down like Dominoes, but that aint my fault.

Answer the damn question if not, GTFO!!!!!!
      At least we have dominoes in the game puto...

Because the HW division is weak. The best athlete's are going into other sports. There is a shortage of good, athletic big men in boxing.

Comment

I'll admit David Haye fights more like the guys you're talking about but then again he's really a cruiserweight.

Comment

I mean, Im not trying to hate on anybody, its a legit question.

Why is that the HWs this days look unskilled compare to other divisions.

I mean take into account Wald and Vitaly for HWs they are the best skilled of the bunch, but if you try to put any of them, with any top 10 fighter from lets say the SMW division, they get school bad.

Why the HW division is full half ass fighters or just regular guys, that in other division would get blown away?
          It's no mirage. Anybody who watches this sport knows that HW division is an embarrassment. Every time I watch a heavyweight fight (this decade anyway), I start to think about all of those MMA fans who must lose their lunch laughing at this ****. Boxing fans scream all day about how MMA fighters are goofy-ass uncoordinated football rejects who can't throw a punch and then HBO goes ahead and broadcasts a HW title fight. Makes you want to bury your head in the sand.

It wasn't always this way though. Just because a guy weighs more than 200 pounds doesn't mean he can't develop skill, though it sure seems like it today. Will the world ever see another Evander Holyfield?

Comment

I disagree with the overall premise of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Cuz they're so damn big, they're slower and don't make for excitin matches all the time. Don't mean they ain't skilled.
              when did sad they arent sklled?

said you put any of the top HWs againnst any of the top SMWs and the HWs all get schooled bad.

If wlad and Mosley where the same size, Wlad gets destroy by Mosley easy!!
              Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
              At least we have dominoes in the game puto...

Because the HW division is weak. The best athlete's are going into other sports. There is a shortage of good, athletic big men in boxing.
              I know that, thats the why of my Thread.

But why you thnk s that.

Maybe more money in football or Basetball, baseball and stuff?

Comment

No its not.

Ali, Frazier, Louis, Lewis, Bowe, Holyfield,ect,ect,ect

They all had great skills and know how to fight and box.

The HWs from today, dont look anything like that(Except for Eddie Chambers, who in reality is overweight CW).
                But remember i said over 220-30 in fighting shape, and the ones in bold werent that big. Ali was maybe getting up there towards the end of his career. And guys like Bowe and Lewis were exceptional, big guys who could really fight

Comment

when did sad they arent sklled?

said you put any of the top HWs againnst any of the top SMWs and the HWs all get schooled bad.

If wlad and Mosley where the same size, Wlad gets destroy by Mosley easy!!

I know that, thats the why of my Thread.

But why you thnk s that.

Maybe more money in football or Basetball, baseball and stuff?
                  Well there's a ton of money in boxing but I think boxing has lost some popularity among kids in America.

Let's be honest here, the best HW are going to come out of the U.S. Latinos for the most part don't get that big and boxing's popularity has fallen among kids in America. If it wasn't for Latin America, I don't think we would have a sport somtimes....

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    It's harder for really big guys (over 220-30 in fighting shape) to get that natural co-ordination and boxing ability going, just the way it is.
                    Really....hahahahaha "natural co-ordination" WTF? You gotta be a newbee with an answer like this. LMFAO!!!!! Boxing ability? You're a funny guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                      But remember i said over 220-30 in fighting shape, and the ones in bold werent that big. Ali was maybe getting up there towards the end of his career. And guys like Bowe and Lewis were exceptional, big guys who could really fight
                      I understand all of thatm and thats fine.

But look at othe divisions, lke FW or WW or LW, eve the non top 10 fghters, hell even journey mans, looks skilled, in the HW, you have the top 10 with maybe 3 fighters that look really skillled, but when you compare them to top WWs or SMW they all get embarras!!!!!!

Can this guys, atleast learn proper fighting?

Comment

Working...
                      X