No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Divorced HBO, Showtime/CBS is The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Divorced HBO, Showtime/CBS is The Future

Detroit, Michigan - WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. spoke to BoxingScene.com and several other outlets about a variety of topics - including his upcoming fight with Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero and the new deal with Showtime/CBS. Mayweather was present at the final press conference to support Saturday's Showtime televised card at the Masonic Temple Theatre. Mayweather's company, Mayweather Promotions, is co-promoting the event with Golden Boy Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Six fights in two and a half years?

Comment

hello showtime!!!!!!!

i can still remember mike tysons last fight on HBO years ago before he went to showtime, & before he went to jail aginst Alex Stewart (KO1),. he said during the in ring interview after his win "HBO knows what they did", and he said goodbye. rumor was mike wasnt to happy about the fact HBO constantly showed clips on HBO of him being KO'd by douglas to a theme song "simply the best" by tina turner. that rocked the boxing world and HBO struggled to find a star for alil while until the Golden Boy oscar came along.
      here we are probably 22 years later and Another major icon leaves HBO.
      with that being said i wonder what was the stick that broke the camels back with mayweathers partnership with HBO. remains to be seen.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        Six fights in two and a half years?
        yeah seems almost like a lie. for a fighter that fights once a year.

Comment

you can get the ppv without being subscribed to showtime right?

Comment

What everyone fails to realize is that Michael Buffer will not be announcing this fight! Is the fight really going to be the same with "Iiiiit's Showtime" I don't think so.

Comment

Floyd forgot to say "take the good with the good and bad with the bad" or "take it one step at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                What everyone fails to realize is that Michael Buffer will not be announcing this fight! Is the fight really going to be the same with "Iiiiit's Showtime" I don't think so.
                I like announcer with long dreadlocks David Diamonte i think his name. Not sure which network he works for but appearance wise hes cool

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
                  Yeah you can

Comment

Originally posted by VVho View Post
                    Of course. Just like u don't need HBO to order a HBO PPV.

Comment

Working...
                    X