Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone rate Christobell Arreola?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate him for what, to see his slot in the bum of the month rotation?

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
      Rate him for what, to see his slot in the bum of the month rotation?
      Nah, TS has an agenda. To expose American HW's to make British HW's look better in people's eyes.

Comment

Arreola is a good fighter, I think he's not come into shape and not taken this sport seriously enough because of his early success.

I think he can go far but he has to turn his life around, come in under 240lbs and really show his heart is in it.

So far, I have seen him look good this year physically in the interviews I have seen of him so maybe he's turned a new leaf.

Comment

I think it's mostly the Klitshcko fans who think highly of him. Because that's the best win on VK's resume.

Comment

I'd like to see Arreola/Cunningham.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              He's a Mexican heavyweight who curses in his interviews so people give him more attention than he deserves. He'll probably lose to Stiverne and that shouldn't even be a shock if it happens.
              arreola will steamroll stiverne early. i'd be shocked if it got pasta couple rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                I don't see it with this guy.

He was hurt by mccline, dropped by walker in his two best wins, he made old Vitali look like he was in his prime, and was undressed by average Adamek.

Since then he's only fought bums, and never looked like anything more than a basic, plodding brawler with heavy hands.

Some people still say they want him to fight Wladamir, are you sadistic?
                when a fighter losses his 2 biggest fights he has to go to the back of the line & rebuild himself. he isn't going to keep fighting contenders one after the other. fighters always go back & take a year or 2 to rebuild themselves to take another run. he beat several journeymen to build his confidence back up. i have him rated as a B level fringe contender. he has yet to beat a HW above journeymen status. he beat some decent fighters like travis walker & chazz witherspoon but has yet to get that big win that puts him in front of the pack of contenders. beating stiverne will get him a title shot & i think arreola will steamroll him. stiverne at least beat ray austin which is better then any of arreola's wins so you never know. i think people are too hard on arreola. he is what he is. a solid HW with a good work rate who throws combinations, he has a good chin & is entertaining to watch. he will never be ripped & his weight will always be a concern. he is alot like ray mercer...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  he is alot like ray mercer...
                  And by that I assume you mean his MMA career?

Comment

Arreola would make easy work of Fury, Price, Wilder, Banks, Mitchell, etc.

He is not a gifted boxer but someone who puts on as much pressure as he does and has the chin to take shots is always going to be dangerous in the Heavyweight Division.

He was out of shape for the Adamek fight and still nearly won, he would beat him easily if he came in under 240.

Comment

He is crap, Haye would break him.

Comment

Working...
                      X