No announcement yet.

American athlete under fire for carrying Mexican flag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    Jaime Espinal is dumbass, if he wanted to represent Mexico he should have done so in the first place. I hate athletes that think they can represent two countries at once. Especially in the Olympics, where only one country receives a medal.
    And the one getting the medal is the one that he had on while the race! USA. So he got USA the medal but is proud to be Mexican American Wtf is the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
      Jaime Espinal is dumbass, if he wanted to represent Mexico he should have done so in the first place. I hate athletes that think they can represent two countries at once. Especially in the Olympics, where only one country receives a medal.
      isnt it the same with puertorica.... oh wait puerto rico is not a country my bad

Comment

The guy is happy he won. He is proud of his heritage. Let him do whatever he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
          isnt it the same with puertorica.... oh wait puerto rico is not a country my bad
          No its not the same, if you compete for the US dont be carrying the puerto rican flag too, or do you not hear me criticizing guys like Danny Garcia too?

You can be proud of your heritage, but in sports you cant represent two countries, or do you see a Mexican american delegation in the olympics?

Comment

Why is it that if a rican have an opinion on anything you will come back with the PR not being a country or PR not having a champion. Does that bother you or do you think we going to commit suicide when you say it? Dude it is a discussion board, not a let me hate on them cause they dont agree with me. We were progressing in that end in this lounge, lets stop the stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Why is it that if a rican have an opinion on anything you will come back with the PR not being a country or PR not having a champion. Does that bother you or do you think we going to commit suicide when you say it? Dude it is a discussion board, not a let me hate on them cause they dont agree with me. We were progressing in that end in this lounge, lets stop the stupidity.
              coming from the guy that pretends to be nonbiased but is as biased as any nuthugger. you do hide it a little better ill give you that

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                Luffy is getting exposed.

Comment

coming from the guy that pretends to be nonbiased but is as biased as any nuthugger. you do hide it a little better ill give you that
                  Thats your opinion and that wont change my point of view. I dont hide the love for PR. I dont hide that I'm a Cotto fan. But I dont disrespect fighters or bash them cause of their nationality. You dont see me looking for stupid things about other countries to call them out like you always do. I'm not a child and I dont act like one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Deck
                    miguel cotto vs tito

who wins?
                    Dude there is no if in sports. Fantasy matchups to me make no sense. On boxing ability, Cotto is better than Tito. On stamina and power Tito takes him. I cant see Cotto taking Tito's power. A bigger, stronger and come forward guy can give Cotto a long night and probably hurt him very bad.

Comment

When have i insulted a country? I certainly dont think that saying pr is not a country is insulting is it?

Comment

Working...
                      X