Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs. Marquez: Was it a robbery or an insult?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs. Marquez: Was it a robbery or an insult?

Pacquiao vs. Marquez: Was it a robbery or an insult?
    November 13th, 2011

By Gerardo Granados: I have been I boxing fan for many years now but what I had never witnessed an absolute insult for boxing fans as I have witnessed today. I have witnessed robberies committed in pro boxing and amateur boxing but this one I have never seen before.

I thought Juan Manuel Marquez had a limited chance to win, but at the weight in I thought Marquez had a below regular chance to win, because of the betting odds.

I feel embarrassed for pro boxing, and I feel insulted for this heinous decision.

I know local decisions are a tradition in pro boxing, and just as I stated in a previous article I thought Marquez needed to win by knockout to get a win against the congressman Pacquiao but this is just ridiculous!

How come did Manny won?? I had it 119 -110 on my personal score card in favor of Marquez!! Juan Manuel Marquez schooled congressman Manny Pacman Pacquiao for twelve rounds and still lost the fight?

If Pacquiao still has honor inside of him he should recognized he was defeated, but he did not recognized it in the past so he won’t do it now.
    I will admit I was drinking beer during the fight but I was not drunk enough to see Pacman win the fight.
    If Pacman was a man of honor he should recognize he lost the fight period

The fight judge’s decision was in insult for the worldwide boxing fans around the globe.

Cheers for the best pound for pound best fighter of the world and legit WBO welterweight champion of the world Juan Manuel “Dynamite” Marquez.

http://www.************.com/2011/11/...-or-an-insult/

Pacman is a fraud

116-102 marquez the legit wbo welt champ

Comment

neither....they were all close fights....

Comment

Marquez won three times. End of story. His legendary career will continue without Manni Fraudiao.

Comment

Working...
        X