Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is boxing's most exciting fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many to just pick one...............

Comment

Manny
      Wlad
      Canelo
      Martinez
      Haye
      GGG

Comment

Kirkland...kill or be killed!!!...gotta love that!!

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Khan may not be very good these days, but no matter what happens he provides fun fights. Kirkland too.

The more limited the fighter, the better the chance they give us something exciting. Bad for them, great for us.
          Khan was my pick. Only 25 years old and he's already been in three legitimate fight of the year candidates (Maidana, Peterson and Garcia) a war with Gomez and on the receiving end of a knockout/upset of the year. Always get your moneys worth.

Comment

Yuriokis Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
              Khan was my pick. Only 25 years old and he's already been in three legitimate fight of the year candidates (Maidana, Peterson and Garcia) a war with Gomez and on the receiving end of a knockout/upset of the year. Always get your moneys worth.
              Garcia-Khan is not a Fight Of The Year candidate.

Don't confuse Upset of the Year with FOTY. Garcia put a beatdown on Khan, knocked him down 3 times. That's not what you call a Fight of the Year, sorry. Maidana-Khan was a FOTY candidate.

Comment

Matthysse, Canelo, Martinez, Pascal, Kessler are all exciting to watch.

Kessler because of his power and ability to take brutal, clean shots, and the worst he'd do is wobble a little but never seems legitimately hurt. Froch hurt him a little but but not enough to say "OMG, Kessler's hurt!". Allan Green also hurt Kessler a bit, but you saw how that fight ended.

Comment

Gamboa bar none. Pacquiao just got a lot more philipino fans on here.

Comment

pac, maidana, matthysse, golovkin, and kirkland....also khan

Comment

My boy Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios. Straight up brawler, but sadly that means his career will be short lived. But in the mean time he doesn't duck anybody and I know if he handles Alvarado everybody will be on the sack again.

Comment

Working...
                      X