• Show
Clear All

• Potential 4 team trade for Dwight Howard

Potential Dwight Deal

Laker: Dwight Howard al Harrington
    76ers: Andrew Bynum
    Denver: Andre Iguodala
    Magic: Pau Gasol & Aaron Afflalo

I wouldnt mind getting Bynum, but seriously I think the Lakers are better off with Gasol and Bynum then Dwight Howard.

Actually seems pretty balanced, a lot of big names for one trade though. Harrington is a very underrated player as well.

Comment

the Lakers are NOT trading both bigs for Dwight...we're dealing with Mitch Kupchak here...

Comment

Thats the word on the twitterverse

edit: I'm a f*ggot for saying twitterverse

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          the Lakers are NOT trading both bigs for Dwight...we're dealing with Mitch Kupchak here...
          Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi
          If Lakers make the trade, they'd save about $10 million/year over the next two years and then have Howard as the face of the franchise.

If Lakers don't make the trade, they'd pay about $10M more/year over the next two years and then have Bynum as the face of the franchise.

I'd keep this team as is. I like Bynum and I think Nash will re-energize Gasol but Lakers could be thinking about payroll and their future.

Here's an explanation as to why. If you're on twitter, follow this guy. Great for Laker news.

Also, I'd love the Nuggets to get Andre Igudola. Lawson, Igudola, Gallinari, Faried, and Mcgee as our starting line up? That'd be pretty sick. I wish we could get a nice three point shooter like JJ Reddick as well from the Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Thats the word on the twitterverse

edit: I'm a f*ggot for saying twitterverse
            Green when I can give you some.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              with steve nash on the team now, the Lakers are better off with Harrington than Gasol.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                with steve nash on the team now, the Lakers are better off with Harrington than Gasol.
                Not at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  Not at all.
                  than whats the point of getting Nash?

Lakers are about championship or nothing. You think they have a chance of beating Thunder with this team they have now.... hell no.

They might as well do this.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                    than whats the point of getting Nash?

Lakers are about championship or nothing. You think they have a chance of beating Thunder with this team they have now.... hell no.

They might as well do this.

please stop posting

Comment

Working...
                    X