No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Vows: I Will Beat Cano Round By Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley Vows: I Will Beat Cano Round By Round

Former three-time world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8-1, 39 KO's) says the upcoming fight with Pablo Cesar Cano is a do or die fight for his career. Mosley is trying to give his career a return boost, as he faces Cano at the Grand Oasis Arena in Cancun," Mexico. Mosley arrived to Mexico with father and trainer Jack Mosley, his son Shane Mosley Jr. and his coach Michael Kidd. Promoter Pepe Gomez of Cancun Boxing is staging the event.

[Click Here To Read More]

He really should of stayed retired. I don't even know where a win here would lead for him.

Mosley vs broner? lol

On a side note. Cotto should drop back to 147 and fight Broner i would pay for that (if he cant get a mega fight with canelo)

Comment

I actually believe Mosley here..

Comment

make Mosley vs Cotto, if Shane wins i would be interested to watch 2 shot fighters face each other as opposed to fight young prospects

Comment

This is gonna be interesting I want to see how Mosley looks

Comment

Warchair Mosley!!

Comment

As much as I dislike Mosley fighting, I just can't fathom a Pablo Cano beating him. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Comment

Remember... this fight is in Cancun... he's in hostile territory

Comment

Sugar Shane may get stopped in this one.

Comment

great. nice to know. :ANYWORD:

Comment

Working...
                    X