No announcement yet.

Rigo/Donaire fight: Everybody going

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Damn... well... They aren't NSB friends are they? You can still sport the "Im lonely" banner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    ive got plenty of nsb frineds but i have more enemies than e friends here i must admit ..but it comes with the territorty when youre fair..

i dont have a problem watching the fight all by myself ...unlike you , i dont need back up...people act tough when they are in a crowd , no biggie to me...

Comment

Originally posted by puga
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Damn... well... They aren't NSB friends are they? You can still sport the "Im lonely" banner.

ive got plenty of nsb frineds but i have more enemies than e friends here i must admit ..but it comes with the territorty when youre fair..

i dont have a problem watching the fight all by myself ...unlike you , i dont need back up...people act tough when they are in a crowd , no biggie to me...
      Lol look at you getting all offensive. Leave your machismo at the house mah dude, everyone here is looking for a good time. I'm sorry that you take what people say on here to heart. You shouldn't, its not healthy for ya.

Comment

I'm new to this site but it sounds like fun meeting up with some like minded boxing heads. I'm looking to get really good seats but I'm down for pre game and post game ... And if rigo does what he's supposed to poooooooosssssst gaaaaaaaame !

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Lol look at you getting all offensive. Leave your machismo at the house mah dude, everyone here is looking for a good time. I'm sorry that you take what people say on here to heart. You shouldn't, its not healthy for ya.

im lookin to have a great time too my dude...nobody is trying to get macho here...

Comment

Didn't even know this thread existed! I bought two tickets. I'll be sitting in the row directly behind Cubanborn. I've already spoken to some of the guys on this thread about this. Looking forward to the fight and looking forward to meeting some of you guys! Go, Rigo!

Comment

Fuk man, I haven't been in NY in ages, I live there for 20 years and moved down to Miami in 93, used to go every thursday to the fights at MSG, last time I was there Pedro Vilela beat Marlon Starling, Mark Medal used to fight there too we went out a couple of times, Duran was always in Casa Blanca or Victor's Cafe... Good Times

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
                Fuk man, I haven't been in NY in ages, I live there for 20 years and moved down to Miami in 93, used to go every thursday to the fights at MSG, last time I was there Pedro Vilela beat Marlon Starling, Mark Medal used to fight there too we went out a couple of times, Duran was always in Casa Blanca or Victor's Cafe... Good Times
                I remember that. A cousin of mine used to see Duran at Victor's pretty often. Roberto once told him to go ahead and take a shot at his gut, that it wouldn't hurt.

Comment

Im going, not sure about meeting up tho, some of you guys weird me out lol

Comment

I'm 50/50 on attending the fight live, if I go I will let you know.

Comment

i got my tix 1st mez ..see you there gotta bump night b4

Comment

Working...
                      X