Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach needs to just admit they're scared of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
    Why did Tyson ask Evander for a steroid test? I don't recall him asking ANYONE else. Blah, Blah....

haha....u are killing these morons.

Comment

• Mayweather needs to admit he's scared? are you stupid? he's the one asking for the fights, he's the one who wants the fight, if Mosley a guy formerly on steroids can take the test and come out clean, why can't Pacqiao? that blood weakens him thing is a load of ****, so if he bleeds in a fight doesn't that weaken him? and what difference will about 10-15 ml of blood make in a fight, and if that's not bad enough EVEN MAYWEATHER is doing those tests himself. May would destroy Pac-man and he knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
        Oh, did they write you a letter about their lack of confidence?
        Manny isn't scared.
        Main point of it is, if Floyd never brought up this extra testing. the fight would have happened already.
        I guess its time for you and other *****s to chime in "even playing field, blah, blah, etc..."
        While I dont think that manny is afraid of floyd, I do think his handlers dont want to feed pac to floyd just yet. There is sooo much money they can have by him fighting bums.

As long as the pacman fans still sit behind not wanting this fight, ARUM an co will continue to fleece the public with top rank fights for pac

Freddy Roach knows he can do anything to floyd and soon enough you fans will figure this out. You will figure out what most already know when it comes to anysport. You can only go so far with offense, you must have defense. MANNY HAS NONE AND MANNY WILL BE BROKEN.

Comment

• Without Floyd's demand, this fight would've had happened already.

Comment

• Originally posted by romebyko View Post
            LOL But you have to admit was there any talk about PEDS before Floyd said it?That's why I feel like why does Pac have to prove his innocence?And who is he proven it to?Floyd cause he's the one who accused him.
            Rome, there probably wasnt any talk in these forums etc, because we are on the outside looking in...... Dont you get your news from this site, and other media outlets? When has mayweather sr or freddy roach came up to you to tell you stuff before it came out in the media outlets?? Do you really not understand how media works? Not everything is told, the 100 truth is rarely if ever told.

Its like working for a company, on the inside (if you work for them), you know whos sleeping with who, who hates who etc. I am a manager of a sporting goods store. I know who hates who, whos sleeping with who. Who hates my guts etc. But the average customer coming in to shop doesnt know any of that stuff, they only see a well ran, neat and clean store.
            You and I are like that customer on the outside looking in.

BUT THE PEOPLE ON THE INSIDE (IN THIS CASE BOXERS/TRAINERS) know the dirty little secrets etc. Everyone probably has dirt on everyone else. So its kept hush hush.

BUT YOU AND I DONT SEE OR ARENT PRIVY TO THAT AT ALL......

YOU DIDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE STEROIDS AND MOSLEY BEFORE IT LEKED BUT SOMEONE DID I bet you that.... Judah wanted testing done on shane too! Tyson wanted testing done on holyfield.... evan fields. People know... Especially the more accomplished boxer you are, people will talk to you and tell you things.

PEOPLE ARE REALLY NAIVE ENOUGH TO THINK THAT SR. just made this steroid stuff up or HASNT TALKED TO TIM SMITH, HELL TIM SMITH EATS DINNER AT FLOYDS HOUSE!! WHY WASNT TIM SMITH SUED BY PACQUIAO? Could it be that there is some truth to the email, yet floyd doesnt want to kill the biggest payday of his career?

If you were 6 time world champ, undefeated, and considered by ATG'S to be the best of your era, do you think people in the boxing cmmunity would not tell you things?

Comment

Working...
            X