Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is obama going to get votes from blacks just because he's black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
    I'm gown vote fo' dat nicca fo' sho dawg.

Real talk.
    That would be felon talk and they can't vote.

Comment

This thread is hilarious. It's funny how people with no concern for the welfare of Black people, who lack a fundamental knowledge of the culture, values, or collective mindstate, sit up here and pretend to have some sort of indepth understanding of what goes on in the minds of 40 million plus individuals whom for the most part you'd have little on nothing to do with outside of the meaningless chit chat that occurs during lunch breaks at work. The questionyou should ask is 'Why is the WORLD HOPING that a Change is made on Nov 4'? That is an 8yr old problem that requires a solution. Guess who best suited to handle the task?

Comment

not Osama Obama he hates America, he wants the world to become muslim!

Comment

every other us pres got voted for just since they were white they just didn't know it

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
            I'm yet to come across one black person who says they are not voting for obama! I know theirs people that don't really follow it but will vote for him because they want to see a black guy as president. Im watching the chris rock show on hbo right now and when asked if everyone is voting for obama the whole crowd(mostly black) they all cheered. He's saying the ballots wont even have names. Their going to be scratch and sniff lol. I think he's right though blacks will vote for obama just because he's black.
            This thread fails because when the elections first started Hillary actually had the black vote in the first couple states.
            Anyway, Is there white people who won't vot for Obama because he is half black?
            There are many of them here on the scene and I've heard some white people say it in real life. It doesn't matter though.. he still winning.
            LOL @ everyone making black people voting for an excuse to why he is winning.
            Like black people are the biggest voting block in the country

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
              This thread is hilarious. It's funny how people with no concern for the welfare of Black people, who lack a fundamental knowledge of the culture, values, or collective mindstate, sit up here and pretend to have some sort of indepth understanding of what goes on in the minds of 40 million plus individuals whom for the most part you'd have little on nothing to do with outside of the meaningless chit chat that occurs during lunch breaks at work. The questionyou should ask is 'Why is the WORLD HOPING that a Change is made on Nov 4'? That is an 8yr old problem that requires a solution. Guess who best suited to handle the task?
              I don't know. Google? Bill Gates? Warren Buffett?

Comment

Originally posted by lee majors View Post
                oscar de la hoya?

Comment

It is right and wrong. For one Blacks are INCREDIBLY liberal. They went for Kerry 90-10. O won't do much better than that but he will have increased turnout for sure. That's like saying War veterans are voting for McCain because he is a war veteran. Yea you can relate to the person, not too much wrong with that. I wish people would vote more on policy but it is what it is.

Comment

I aggre, they'll vote for him cause he's black.

But i thought he got owned on Fridays debate.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
                      I aggre, they'll vote for him cause he's black.

But i thought he got owned on Fridays debate.
                      They vote for any democratic nominee, its just a plus that he's black

Comment

Working...
                      X