No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Kovalev Heading To Atlantic City, 11/8 On HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hopkins-Kovalev Heading To Atlantic City, 11/8 On HBO

The light heavyweight unification title fight between Bernard Hopkins and Sergey Kovalev is set to take place on November 8 at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Main Events' press office confirmed the venue Friday afternoon.

The bout will air live on HBO's World Championship Boxing series. [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to this!

Comment

Still can't believe this is happening!!!

This has to make him P4P #1 if he wins this!!!!

Comment

Rolling with the Krusher to retire Hopkins.

Bhop will put up a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post

um...........no

Comment

It still feels surreal that this fight is happening. So awesome.

Comment

All I wanna know is WHEN DO THE TICKETS GO ON SALE I'M THERE BABY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StillAlive2k View Post

To be honest, he should already be ranked high on the p4p list - he is still an elite fighter at 50 years old???? the only fighters that have a shot at him are pure boxers. Sluggers / krushers / brawlers etc.. need not apply, as long as you pursue the Alien, you will lose - The Krusher will not be the same after this, history does not lie..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  It still feels surreal that this fight is happening. So awesome.

i'm expecting a convenient injury for hopkins. this could be his last fight if they go through with it. if they fight the sort of people that hopkins has been fighting, people will still watch because of how old hopkins. i can't see why they took this fight.

poopkins must think he sees something that he can capitalize on. he obviously does see something, but i seriously doubt his nearly 50 year old body can capitalize on it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i'm expecting a convenient injury for hopkins. this could be his last fight if they go through with it. if they fight the sort of people that hopkins has been fighting, people will still watch because of how old hopkins. i can't see why they took this fight.

poopkins must think he sees something that he can capitalize on. he obviously does see something, but i seriously doubt his nearly 50 year old body can capitalize on it.
                    Faking injury is bhop's third most effective punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X