No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander-Brook Heading To May 18th in Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander-Brook Heading To May 18th in Atlantic City

BoxingScene.com has been advised that the clash between IBF welterweight champion Devon Alexander (24-1, 13KOs) and Kell Brook (29-0, 19KOs) has been finalized for May 18th in Atlantic City, NJ. It will most likely take place at Boardwalk Hall.

The fight was previously scheduled for January 26th and then February 23rd. The first time around Brook suffered an ankle injury, and then Alexander injured his right bicep to postpone the February date.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Awesome.

Hopefully this means Mares-De Leon is on May 4th.

Is this still a double header.

Comment

These guys should wrap themselves up in cotton wool until then!

Comment

Matthysse vs Peterson is a much better main event. Alexander is guaranteed to stink that joint up but...

Im still attending the event!

DC would've been more convenient cause of the drive but AC is more neutral.

Comment

Finally. That fight in particular is 1 of the most important fights this year. I cannot wait for it.

Comment

This fight is almost guaranteed to have little action.

But I'm looking forward to it massively.

Rooting for Brook and exicted to see how he does at this level. I think it's a winnable fight for him.

Comment

Sounds good hopefully Matthysse-Peterson can be on this card! If so I'm definitely making the trip down!

Comment

Mares-Ponce will be on May 4th now, yes!

Comment

This means Mares vs. Ponce will be on May 4th because they aren't going to put that fight on the east coast.

Comment

I really want to see this fight, I'm counting on Brook to make it a good one so Devon can show that he's willing to fight too. Pretty sturdy WW, I think he's physically strong enough to keep Devon off of him and keep the action flowing. If there is good ref maybe this one might be better than expected. Slightly edging toward Devon because of his experience but Kell seems to have the speed for that level, even though it's a leap in class.

Comment

Working...
                    X