Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Mayweather rejected $100 million offer ($80m for Pac)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever Arum says, 'they' will believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Didnt we go through this already when Cotto stated in the media that Arum lied with what he offered him.
      Cotto finally realized what a liar Arum is right after he left Top Rank. He didn't even one fight yet and already Arum started a smear campaign against Cotto. Same thing happened to Mayweather.

Comment

The same guy who was reluctant to pay double digit millions, says he okayed a triple digit million offer. He's not even trying anymore.

Comment

Sure, Bob. Whatever you say.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            The same guy who was reluctant to pay double digit millions, says he okayed a triple digit million offer. He's not even trying anymore.
            This. But I loved kevs new term "they"

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Didnt we go through this already when Cotto stated in the media that Arum lied with what he offered him.
              bob arum is boxing...

Comment

Floyd did say he's a RICH COWARD and that he's more concerned about SELF-PRESERVATION.

Arum might be lying but Floyd aint no better.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                  wow 100 mill is a lot of money for floyd to have turned down !
                  If it were true lol , the timing of such a revelation doesnt make you suspicious , why all the Mayweather storys a few days before Manny fights , come on guys are you really that gullible ?

Comment

This is the same interview where Arum says both USADA and VADA are legitimate testing sources.

Ok Bob, whatever you say.

The offer was 180 million dollars, what Bob is forgetting to tell us is that the distributor would take HALF of that and leave the fighters to split 90 million.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      What ever Arum says, 'they' will believe.

Dude, i know a fella here that believes everything bob arum says 100%

I really cant believe that he does but he does. He is the most annoying bastard in my area lol

All he knows is pacqiaou ,pacqiaou and pacqiaou.

He honestly believes that manny and floyd can fight at 'any time' at the 'drop of a hat' but believes that fight isnt being made cos floyd is a 'gayweather' or what ever you call it and is holding the fight up.

Bob arum is talking about mannys left hand here, a few months back it was mannys right hand ( which was supposed to do damage to marquez in the 3rd fight if i recall ).

All i heard from this guy was "floyd is scared of mannys right hand! hand hand hand hand hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now the mother****er is going to talk about mannys left hand, thank you uncle bob for arming this ****ing moron with more ammo!

Comment

Working...
                      X