Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do *****s have SO MUCH PRIDE in how much Floyd makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah why? tell me why?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Cazador View Post
      Thats ****ing Pathethic who cares what this fighters are making. We dont get a pursue
      !
      they have to compensate in areas outside the ring because floyd never does anything noteworthy inside the ring other than stink the joint out vs non threatening opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I've always thought it was strange as well. I mean, I grew up where it was known that the only people who cared about another mans money,

were women.

I think the reason above is why. He doesn't really have a signature fight in the second half of his career to get excited about. When his fans talk about his fights, its always about how much money it made, and how its setting up the next fight to be even bigger.

I don't get what that has to do with the sport of boxing? I know, I know, this is a business and blah blah blah,

but all sports are business. But as you've said,

we don't sit around and talk about their bank accounts.

Its quite telling though about the career of Mayweather. He made a ****load of money, cool for him.

But I don't see how that is supposed to get me excited about boxing.

I would think many of his fans would be Wall Street experts seeing as how all they talk about is revenue, live gates, etc. etc.

I think I heard Wall Street takes a bit of brains though.

Comment

Keep it up *******s soldiers!!!!

Pacquiao is da Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Loccy View Post
            For one he nicknamed himself "Money".
            The only people who give themselves a nickname,

are douches.

Really,

who gives themselves a nickname?

A complete weirdo, oddball, insecure, square of a person.

*looks in mirror*
            *feels pretty*

"Your new name is, Money, yea, that sounds good, Money"

*gets rubbed by Leo*

Comment

He is the Cash COW... thats all he is... ahahahaha

Comment

damn nsb sux tonite...nothin but hate threads...wats wrong wit u ppl!!! lets talk boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
                  I mean ive been watching boxing since the 80s & i have never come across a fan base so ENAMORED with ppv buys, live gate receipts, high ratings of preview shows, all things that have nothing to do with what happens inside the ring.

What's more i found intriguing is the *****s in depth knowledge & assurance as to how much Floyd makes & how much Pacquiao & other boxers make. Its as if they have access to their online bank accounts & financial portfolio.

What about taking pride in what your favorite boxer does INSIDE THE RING? What about being proud that you witnessed a great legendary war? That your favorite boxer took on great opposition & he captivated & inspired you with what he did in the ring.

Why do *****s especially like bernardo aka dos dominicano Andstill/al haymon/ ggmarquez/ nyualum take such great pleasure in how much another man makes & how much less others compared to floyd make? Do they get dibs from Floyd?

Is it because floyd never does anything that captivates & inspires inside the ring so they have to find other ways to find a source of pride & happiness when it comes to Floyd?

I mean michael jordan fans, lebron fans, tyson fans, ali fans, i never hear them big up their live gate reciepts. Ive never heard ray leonard fans mock other boxer fans boxing preview show's low ratings?

Ive never come across such a petty subspecies fan base of any team, or sporting individual as the *****s.

They are a eerily fascinating yet ignorantly trifling creatures that should be dissected & studied by sociologists & psychologists for years to come.

You ask why are *****s so enamored with his money yet I ask you: Why are you so obsessed with Floyd and *****s? You look far more ****erotic and desperate than they do

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    I've always thought it was strange as well. I mean, I grew up where it was known that the only people who cared about another mans money,

were women.

I think the reason above is why. He doesn't really have a signature fight in the second half of his career to get excited about. When his fans talk about his fights, its always about how much money it made, and how its setting up the next fight to be even bigger.

I don't get what that has to do with the sport of boxing? I know, I know, this is a business and blah blah blah,

but all sports are business. But as you've said,

we don't sit around and talk about their bank accounts.

Its quite telling though about the career of Mayweather. He made a ****load of money, cool for him.

But I don't see how that is supposed to get me excited about boxing.

I would think many of his fans would be Wall Street experts seeing as how all they talk about is revenue, live gates, etc. etc.

I think I heard Wall Street takes a bit of brains though.
                    it really is odd isnt it? ive been watching sports during the magic & bird days, during ray leonard, tommy hearns prime, cesar chavez, carl lewis, michael jordan, sampras & agassi, derek jeter, tiger woods etc...

yet you will never see none of their most die hard fans relegated to talk about contract negotiations, live gate reciept totals, boxing preview show ratings, guaranteed purse splits, & have so much joy comparing how much floyd makes compared to everybody else.

Jordan & woods are bonafide billionaire athletes yet i never hear a jordan or tiger fan bursting with pride bragging about tiger's new nike golf contract renewal bonus like a ***** talks about Floyd's guaranteed purse or how much he made in one night wrestling.

Their pettiness perplexes me.

What's worse is, its Floyd that starts it & the *****s parrot it like a company line.

Comment

I have no idea, ive never seen De La Hoya fans boast about him being the top earning boxer in the history of boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X