No announcement yet.

Think I have to pull out of my Sept 12 fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think I have to pull out of my Sept 12 fight

I can't fukin train. Haven't trained in like 6 days. I've been working from 5am-5pm everyday. On my breaks I have been going for runs. But I get out at 5 and everyone is just finishing their session at the gym. I missed 2 days of sparring (they spar at 11am). School is starting and now I have to work nights. My weight has gone up despite me running on my breaks (hard to get a good run in on break). Sucks because I cannot turn down the hours, somebody got fired and they gave me all kinds of hours. I need the money. Everyone else at the gym just boxes, it's all they do, they don't have to deal with this.

I was training so hard and was/still am in excellent shape. This is ridiculous I was really looking forward to this tournament. I called my trainer and he just said don't worry about it there will be other fights, but this is a huge tournament.

I still might do it, I just need to find a way.

Can't you work something out with your coach ? like that he trains you after you finish work and he lets some sparring partners stay at the gym for you ?

Comment

stop eating.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=8433458

fatty. youre more than welcome to still come to boston to get your ass whooped. but try to work something out man.

I dont think my new gym will let random people come in and spar.

Comment

Originally posted by Casparrr View Post
        Can't you work something out with your coach ? like that he trains you after you finish work and he lets some sparring partners stay at the gym for you ?
        Yea I was sparring with some kid at a time we worked out......but uhhhh, well something happened and he won't be at the gym for a while.

This is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
          stop eating.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=8433458

fatty. youre more than welcome to still come to boston to get your ass whooped. but try to work something out man.

I dont think my new gym will let random people come in and spar.
          Dude, I said I would go spar you I was ready to go over there like a week or 2 ago. You said we had to spar in a backyard lol. I'm not driving to Boston to spar in a backyard lol. Your calling me fat lol your like 25 pounds heavier than me but I do feel fat I'm not gonna lie. I don't really have time to go up there right now but if you wanna work something out, like I told you before, I would love to go up there and spar with you. And I highly doubt you would "whoop my ass."

Comment

Hey, Im 25 pounds heavier but im like taller than you poopface. you worried about not making the weight , or you physically arent ready?

Comment

Hey, Im 25 pounds heavier but im like taller than you poopface. you worried about not making the weight , or you physically arent ready?
              Physically I'm in great shape. I've been training my as$ off. I've been feeling real sharp sparring 4-5 rounds 3 times a week. My weight isn't bad I'm at 133 right now I can get back to 125 easy I think. I just can't find time to train right now that's the problem. And school hasn't even started yet. It's not like I'm being lazy either, I can't find time to train, I'm running on my lunch breaks for Christ sakes.

Comment

i do most of my running at night before i go to bed tbh. u could try that. perhaps work a little less. youre young. do you pay rent? if not chill out a lil bit

Comment

Sucks, but you have to decide what priorities are in your life. If your biggest priority is boxing, your work and school will suffer. If your biggest priority is school/work then your boxing will suffer. There's only so many hours in a day...

Comment

i do most of my running at night before i go to bed tbh. u could try that. perhaps work a little less. youre young. do you pay rent? if not chill out a lil bit
                    Yep I pay rent, pay for school, car, phone, etc. That's why i can't turn down all the hours I'm getting you know.

Comment

Working...
                    X