No announcement yet.

Me and the speedbag (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and the speedbag (video)

Well, I just set up my first speedbag. Its apart of a heavy bag stand so its really not the greatest. Ill be getting a more serious wall mount soon. Been doin it for bout 5 days now, its hella fun and acutally gets me sweatin. I go a bit slow only cuz Im still trying to get the timing right and well..my brain cant tell me hands to go faster jsut yet :P its a work in progress!! So ya hope yall enjoy...also, trying to lose this weight and its acutally gonig pretty well. May not look it but I'v started losing, pretty excited bout it. Anyways here yall go.

*EDIT* Video works now
    Last edited by Bear4228; 03-12-2007, 09:34 PM.

i would suggest a larger bag for you and also you need to move while your on the bag not standiing in one spot

Comment

lol its a speed bag, not a heavy bag.... he doesnt have to move around

Not that bad since youve only been doing it for 5 days, keep at it man

Comment

Originally posted by KanMan View Post
        i would suggest a larger bag for you and also you need to move while your on the bag not standiing in one spot
        well it looks like he doesnt have enough room to move..but anyway pretty good for beginner..but haha dam wut kind of heavy bag is that?haha ive never seen that before

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
          well it looks like he doesnt have enough room to move..but anyway pretty good for beginner..but haha dam wut kind of heavy bag is that?haha ive never seen that before
          Ya man my apartment aint exactly a high rollers sweet lol But uh, I got that bag like...ahh year and a half ago prolly. You aint never seen the camo one before? I like it, works pretty well I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear4228 View Post
            Ya man my apartment aint exactly a high rollers sweet lol But uh, I got that bag like...ahh year and a half ago prolly. You aint never seen the camo one before? I like it, works pretty well I guess.
            haha naaw i never seen that they dont even have that on the everlast site but not that i like it or anything i think its hella ugly haha but as long as it works for a heavy bag..do the dam thang

Comment

haha well gotta give you merit for being honest :P Its funny camo usually reminds people of redneck hunters haha...which im not. I was at academy when Igot it, the others were pretty small so I got this one also decentlyu priced from wat I remember so I grabed it. Works pretty good for me so ya, not all that concerned bout how it looks :P

Comment

Working...
              X