No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao will be fighting Brandon Rios win or lose tonight

Brandon Rios has already said Arum promised him the winner. Marquez will be retiring after this fight so he will not fight him.

If Pacquiao loses, he'll face the human punching bag in Brandon Rios and after he beats him down everyone will say "hes's back".

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Brandon Rios has already said Arum promised him the winner. Marquez will be retiring after this fight so he will not fight him.

If Pacquiao loses, he'll face the human punching bag in Brandon Rios and after he beats him down everyone will say "hes's back".
    Dont hate the player hate the game.

Comment

Obviously.......

Comment

Good Rios is the Real Face of Boxing. After Rios KO Pacquiao the haters will still hate!

Comment

So what? That's a fun fight.

Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez... these guys are legends and the best of their era, but their greatest days are behind them. Fights they make at this stage just aren't very relevant in my opinion and are taking place to stock up their retirement funds. I got no problem with that, and am looking forward to tonights fight. Getting upset over opponent choices is silly. They already proved what they had to prove, and now theyre getting paid. Good for them.

So what if Pacquiao fights Rios? ****, who cares if Floyd fights ****ing Spadafora in Dubai? Did people get mad at Shaq for the way he played when he was a Celtic?

Comment

when did marquez ever say he was retiring after this fight. if he wins tonight he should fight bradley for the WBO welterweight title.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez... these guys are legends and the best of their era, but their greatest days are behind them. Fights they make at this stage just aren't very relevant in my opinion and are taking place to stock up their retirement funds. I got no problem with that, and am looking forward to tonights fight. Getting upset over opponent choices is silly. They already proved what they had to prove, and now theyre getting paid. Good for them.

So what if Pacquiao fights Rios? ****, who cares if Floyd fights ****ing Spadafora in Dubai? Did people get mad at Shaq for the way he played when he was a Celtic?
              How about fighting the best, the top guys, the champions?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                How about fighting the best, the top guys, the champions?
                Manny has done plenty of that. At this stage I don't care if he seeks the most dangerous fight every time or not.

Comment

That's all there is to it when it comes to people defending Pacquiao vs a punching bag. Calling it a fun fight.

Not a great fight, not an evenly matched fight, not a dangerous fight. It's always a fun fight when Pacquiao fights a B class opponent.

Comment

Manny has done plenty of that. At this stage I don't care if he seeks the most dangerous fight every time or not.
                    wow, and you call yourself a boxing fan? Absolutely pathetic, you give Pacquiao fans a bad name.

Comment

Working...
                    X